• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

Pages: 1

[align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

[align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in the Fun Corner, you'll probably notice the increasing numbers of these games: [b]A-Z Blah Blah // Give me a word ends with/start with Blah[/b] Isn't those games are violating some Ftalk rules? Like [i]replying with one word only[/i] and it's repetitive. Also caused [b]Thread Flooding[/b] ( or what is it called? Haha ) So.. this matter is discussed by some members, and I still didn't get the answer if ever those threads are violating the rules. Yes, the Fun Corner is made for [b]FUN.[/b] But we still should follow the rules even in that section, right? Here, check this thread >> [url]http://theftalk.com/t68086-Fun-Corner-%26%237464%3B%26%237431%3B%26%237457%3B-Rules-and-Regulations.html[/url] Thanks in advance. [i]p.s., I dunno if this is discussed already, since nothing showed up in the [b]Search Button.[/b] Thank you.[/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

Yes , but it's a game that has [b]sense[/b]. And it has a reason why will you post that certain word/s because it has its own rules :yes2: . [i]well that's my opinion. [/i]
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

^ Kim, I think you misunderstood it. There is a rule that says "avoid posting in less than 3 words." Yes, the game have sense, but we are talking about the rule that has been violated because of those game threads. [hr][hr][hr] To TS;; I was thinking about putting this already here in S&F. Haha. But you got first. :lol3: Thank you, though.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3542111;1272181864]To TS;; I was thinking about putting this already here in S&F. Haha. But you got first. :lol3: Thank you, though.[/quote] Haha, Lolss. Then you should have told me that you'll post it, so you can post it. LOLSSSS. Anyways, thanks too. :lol2: [quote=kimyasay10;#3540546;1272107943]Yes , but it's a game that has sense. And it has a reason why will you post that certain word/s because it has its own rules :yes2: . well that's my opinion.[/quote] Yup, the games made sense.. in a way. But it's a bit tiring to see those games all over again, like what, all of those games in the Fun Corner are like that.. and the Fun Corner will be less entertaining. I think it also violate the rules like what Bea said, there's a rule saying "Avoid posting in less than 3 words" and yeah. Anyways, thanks for replying. At least I know I && Bea aren't alone. :)
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah. i am thinking to that too. but it's only for fun, and many of the members enjoy that kind of game. hmmm.. what do you think is the right thing to do?? :plotting::plotting:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3542221;1272183272]hmmm.. what do you think is the right thing to do?? :plotting::plotting:[/quote] I think there should be "No More Words starting with this and ending with that" like what they did on the Guess games. But yeah, some members enjoy that games, but some.. maybe not.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3547188;1272351433]I think there should be "No More Words starting with this and ending with that" like what they did on the Guess games.[/quote] Sorry friend but I disagree...maybe some of those members that really like that type game visit the forum mostly because of them....if the rules were to be enforced and those type games not allow then Ftalk could be lossing members over something as simple as a word game...I really don't think we need to go that far.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3547488;1272359141]Sorry friend but I disagree...maybe some of those members that really like that type game visit the forum mostly because of them....if the rules were to be enforced and those type games not allow then Ftalk could be lossing members over something as simple as a word game...I really don't think we need to go that far.[/quote] Ahh I see then. But isn't it violating the ftalk rules? I mean replying with one word only?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The 'one word only' rule has already been lifted a long time ago.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Oh. [quote=forsakendoll;#3419085;1264590089][align=center] avoid posting in less than 3 words.[/quote] - This is listed in Fun Corner's new rules & regulations. I'm getting confused. O_O
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Okay, well I'm really guilty about this. Because I, too had been making threads as such. :xixi: But hey, isn't it fun? I mean, I totally agree with Sir Bobcar. If ftalk will stay just the same, no new threads, I think it will really be kinda boring. I've been inactive here before because I'm sick and tired of posting on the same old threads. Isn't change good? (: [quote=beareyes;#3547710;1272369021]- This is listed in Fun Corner's new rules & regulations.[/quote] And.. If that rule is written there, well it will be better to just change the rules of the threads. I mean, you know, instead of [b]Words starting/ending with -BLAH[/b], Why not change it to [i]Make a sentence with a word starting/ending with -BLAH[/i]? To avoid the main reason of making such suggestion? Well if you're really that loyal to the rules, well I think it's better that way. Sentences, instead of Words. This is totally just my Opinion. (:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2010-04-27 07:55:31)

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I posted one topic at the FunCorner, but just for fun. The section means that is made just for fun. For typing and blah blah blah. Anyway, I can't explain. I'm not that good in English. =) Only my opinion ;)
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think the rules just need some updating to avoid confusion, since Aries claims that the 'one word only' rule was lifted a long time ago. I wasn't here when the FC's posts didn't count, but I heard from some members that they brought it back because... well, let's just say the overall forum's less inactive. Some members actually do enjoy those kinds of games and some may just be enjoying it for the post count, but hey, this is a forum. If you're too strict, then nobody would want to be part of it. Some people want some internet freedom. ^^; I used to [i]not[/i] like the FC wayyy before because of the "spam," as you put it, so I just didn't really roam around in that part of the forum, if you know what I mean? :]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3547546;1272362301]bobcbar wrote [?]: Sorry friend but I disagree...maybe some of those members that really like that type game visit the forum mostly because of them....if the rules were to be enforced and those type games not allow then Ftalk could be lossing members over something as simple as a word game...I really don't think we need to go that far. Ahh I see then. But isn't it violating the ftalk rules? I mean replying with one word only?[/quote] Like blackmamba says above the rules are more relaxed now...admin changed that a few months ago. Should make many users happier not having to get those little reminders to follow the rules :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3549003;1272433035]Like blackmamba says above the rules are more relaxed now...admin changed that a few months ago. Should make many users happier not having to get those little reminders to follow the rules :)[/quote] Ahh. Thanks a lot. [quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3547710;1272369021]And.. If that rule is written there, well it will be better to just change the rules of the threads. I mean, you know, instead of Words starting/ending with -BLAH, Why not change it to Make a sentence with a word starting/ending with -BLAH? To avoid the main reason of making such suggestion? Well if you're really that loyal to the rules, well I think it's better that way. Sentences, instead of Words.[/quote] I agree here ;DD It would be nice if there will be more fun games right? Anyways, to mods, you can lock this thread anytime ;)

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-28 02:42:33)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Solutions... I just been assigned moderator in Fun Corner recently and here are some of my resolves... [b]avoid posting in less than 3 words[/b] rule has been removed. You can post anything you feel is fun, [b]just comply to the rules left on Fun Corner.[/b] Just don't post anything racist, explicit, abusive, or religion related. You can use perverse slang words if you want, but with dignity and self-restraint. Seriously... consider the young members. Actually, I like some of the games in Fun Corner. I never knew members in this forum have deep vocabulary. I also learn new words. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-28 03:22:03)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh. Thanks a lot Mod Ephe! Yah, I learn some words there too! Ahaha. Please lock this thread nao. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote]First of all, to [b]mods[/b], feel free to delete this thread.[/quote] [/align] [align=center][size=5][b]Fun Corner[/b][/size][/align] Okay.. Uhm, if you always post there in th

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:50

[ 10 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy