• ARCHIVES 
  • » Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

Pages: 1

Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

strikerno14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm used to have her on my side. I want to forget her because she's being a total bitch now and it's making me very angry. She got her tongue pierced and even takes pictures of it. And she goes to party clubs and I think she's kissing some guy because she comes home drunk. I want suggestions on how to forget a girl I loved very much.
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

invite her for a serious talk. It will take time to forget a girl especially when you really love her. Choose if you want to fix her mind or break up..

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-24 19:57:48)

SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

Stick with your decision! At this point youare comitting to do one thing only... leaving the possibility ofa relationship behind. If you cannot fully commit to your decision you will continually be re-establishing emotional feelings (the cause of your thoughts). You must agree with this decision! If not, then youare not ready. Limit your interaction with this person. Although you have feelings for this person, giving yourself time and distance away from this person will cause you to have less interactions and less thoughts. Giving yourself at least one week of minimal interaction is necessary but this varies from person to person. This WILL be difficult. Finda replacement. Your thoughts must happen. You cannot simply take away thoughts and have a day without them filled with moments of you sitting in a deep daze. It is the brain's function to think and a thought can ONLY BE REPLACED! You need to finda new hobby to fill this new void. The best thing to do is to get out with some friends while obeying step 2. Friends also have full lives and when their interactions mix with yours, you find yourself listening and learning many new things and ideas. Do something! Again, follow step 3. If youare in a room with only a chair you have nothing else to do but think. But if you're on the move you think about your actions, so do something. Relaxand try to have fun. If you picked an activity that is highly stressful, chances are that you are going to return to your "safe place"and recall your thoughts.Always remind yourself that you are moving forward and becoming happier. [url=http://www.wikihow.com/Forget-About-a-Girl-You-Like/]source[/url]
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's like yahoo answers :lol2: I already encoutered problem like this @ yahoo answers..
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like personal tips
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is that the girl in your avatar?

Last edited by soul23 (2010-04-25 02:45:26)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Be busy. Time heals everything even if you think it does not. Eventually, you will forget all the hurt and pain but you will not forget the person who caused them of course. :p
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3541984;1272178380]Time heals everything[/quote] i hope
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, you just enjoy yourself with things you do, especially the things you do which does not remind you of her... when my girlfriend and i broke up, at first i couldn't forget her, then i concentrated on gaming, coz it was near summer that time......then suddenly i found my new love, the game i was playing...:) i suggest MMORPGs, they will really help you forget things..:D
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well im a girl; so i can't really tell you how to forget one. but maybe if you accept the fact that the relationship's over and that you somewhat deserve to continue with your life, maybe it'l help you forget the girl. remember, whatever you do, life goes on, it doesn't wait for you to be okay. , so take point, continue with your life and be happy, 'cause you deserve it. ;) hope that helps. ;;DD
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's hard to forget someone whom you loved very much and someone who you're used to having by your side. [b]It takes time.[/b] I encountered this experience before, mainly because before my ex and I were together, we were best friends for 3 years. We also used to text each other every single day without fail, so imagine what it was like for me when we broke up and everything just stopped being like that. o__O It took me about 9 months to get over him totally, but I'm not saying it would take that long for you, too. Some people recover faster than others. It's important to have your friends by your side, mostly to prevent you from feeling lonely. It's hard, but you'll eventually learn how to just forget about her. My ex was a total ass when he broke up with me and it made me very angry, too. But just think about it this way: Perhaps that girl is being a bitch to make it easier for you somehow? I don't know. It sure made my life easier. Lol.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Enjoy yourself, get a fling.... fall in love with someone else and you'll forget about her in no time.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-14 13:36:26)

FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just try to make yourself busy.. make your mind occupied with things that will help you forget her.. don't communicate with here - in any form -. and uhmmm have time with your friends.. they help a lot.. ^^,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Look, I just got out from a relationship, and I loved her very much, and I think I still do. But everywhere everything reminds me of her, and I'm so lonely now and doesn't know what to do because I'm

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:17

[ 10 queries - 0.556 second ]
Privacy Policy