• ARCHIVES 
  • » are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

Pages: 1

are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect it, i use this one and it really detects viruses, it will scan your pc evreyday, its totally free no credit cards or even pay check or telephone bill. =) more info's here to download it [url]http://www.grisoft.com/[/url] thats all thanks i hope your pc is safe with this one :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

Yup its free but .. the thing is .. it cant remove .. viruses totally like the infamous worm.solow.a .. its good if its the licensed version .. i'm using it . anyways its good .. its not great compared to avg anti spyware ^_^
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

[b]avg anti spyware[/b]? is that a new version? wait got to check that :ninja:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the only problem with it is that it has limitation of 30 days .. i cant find a decent patch . hehehe its great .. it deletes cookies .. etc .. and viruses, worms that cant be detected by antivir alone . ^_^
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

virus is totallly different from spy ware
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pls do not use AVG. AVG is a useless anti-virus. because it automatically delete the infected file even it is a system file. eventhough, the virus informed u that. my last experience in using this antivirus is deleting YM files on boot. It is very very very disgusting... In addition, trojan detecting is too slow. better use other antivirus. remember that a antivirus only detects a virus that is programmed in the software. if it is a new virus eventhough ur antivirus is updated, it will not be detected. Also for older kinds of viruses. proceed here for more details... [url]http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/archive/index.php/t-161127.html[/url]

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-02 00:39:55)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

avg is for my back up utility only, i think its better to have a genuine windows to have a windows defender application, if we have windows defender we are not safe yet among those software viruses, the best thing we could do is to take just one hour to scan you pc everyday and to avoid visiting an adult sites, clicking the advertisement like your are the 999,999th visitors something like that...and better to create a system restore point everyday before you open your computer just to make sure. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

thanks for the link and info... but i still prefer nod32 as my anti-virus... for me ha... ;-)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]thanks for the link and info... but i still prefer nod32 as my anti-virus... for me ha... ;-)[/quote] Nod32 pwnz all virii. :D I highly recommend you guys use Nod32 instead. Downside is.. Nod32 isnt free. [img]http://www.cindyvallar.com/par-ty.gif[/img]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ bwa----- ha ha ---- ha! =D yeah, nod32 isn't free. kaspersky, ... oh kasper...
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i recommend bit defender y? follow this link [url]http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com[/url]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dynamicfriendsterwebmastr]i recommend bit defender y? follow this link [url]http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com[/url][/quote] Are you using BitDefender?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bit defender... i will gonna try that myself because i never heard of it haha :lol: by the way thanks for the info and for the link and if the bit defender is much more better than avg i will promote it my self :lol:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]epheral wrote:[/b] Are you using BitDefender?[/quote] yeah, im using it ryt now.

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-18 22:56:49)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanx!! for sharing!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dynamicfriendsterwebmastr][quote][b]epheral wrote:[/b] Are you using BitDefender?[/quote] yeah, im using it ryt now.[/quote] You quoted the wrong person (epheral). =| I have used BitDefender once. But it did not take me a long time to switch back to my good ol' Nod32. :) Anyway, the posts are getting off the topic, sorry.
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Mom's laptop has AVG Free 7.5, and the good news is Grisoft now changes its name to [b]AVG Technologies[/b]. Click on the link: [url=http://www.grisoft.com/doc/news/us/crp/0#89789]GRISOFT changes name to AVG Technologies[/url]

Last edited by lusanto_bluzone (2008-02-26 22:56:52)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm its my anti vir b4 but i switched to Zone ALarm
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ratings of antiviruses: http://www.av-comparatives.org/ many trust this site! bitdefender is a great program... but avast and avg got better ratings than bitdefender...

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-05 11:59:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » are you using [b]AVG[/b] in your pc? an anti virus sofware that can protect your pc from some virus in the internet like [b]trojan horse downloader[/b] etc.. free to use this one in your pc to protect

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy