• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

Pages: 12

Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mischievous Friendster Users the probability of getting your account back is about [b]5%[/b] or if you're really lucky. To prevent your Friendster account to be hacked just remember these simple rules: *Only share your Profile link [b]e.g.[/b]http://www.friendster.com/azt3r4k1zt4h not your email address, Sharing your email address to quite a crowd of anonymous users is kinda a two thumbs down :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: . Just set your settings on "Who Can Invite You" to anybody because you can easily block the user if he/she isn't your type. *If you want to give your email address away make sure you change your passwords on regular basis. Put special chracters if possible the longer and easier for you to remember the better your prevention. *Only share your email to someone you can really trust. Why I posted this. 16 users on Ftalk complained there accounts had been hacked so I posted this. Anyway add some of your ideas. It will really help =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

Mods of this section, pls get the Forum Glue and stick this thread up. =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

It's better also not to link your real/personal account if posible! a lot of professional hackers are around! it's more safe if you put your 2nd or other accounts in order to protect your personal one. Believe in me guys!!
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank for the information dude :wasted:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Your welcome dude :wasted:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know what you mean hahaha Actually I have a personal account but not on friendster so no worries that much for me hehe... =) Anyway share your idea's on this guys who knows you may help a member =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me too, friendster is just for fun hehehe, I don't care if they hack or rip my profile because nothing to be rip and hack nyahahah~ and also they can't find any special on it :P

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-07-19 03:16:24)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow, nice tip man! hehe, keep it up! :lol: [i]can i add something? if you want to open your friendster in a computer shop, make sure that you sign it out before your time expires because the next user might changed something in your profile like e-mail address or password, and i think, friendster must have the auto sign out when the window has been closed (unexpectedly, like in most comp. shops)[/i]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^A very good idea :) also avoid shops with nasty key logger programs :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]wow, nice tip man! hehe, keep it up! :lol: [i]can i add something? if you want to open your friendster in a computer shop, make sure that you sign it out before your time expires because the next user might changed something in your profile like e-mail address or password, and i think, friendster must have the auto sign out when the window has been closed (unexpectedly, like in most comp. shops)[/i][/quote] Definitely I encountered a lot of user getting out without logging out so I'll be the one to log-out their pity profile. I think it can help also to clear history after getting out?!
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for the tips guys.. im sure it'll help friendster users.. :thumbsup: [/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew.. a hacker again .. ~_~
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o wowoweee.. nice tip dude ephe..! eniweizz.. i have 2 friends who knows hacking.. and can retreive back accounts that were hacked.. =D but unfortunately i cant contact them.. wakoko.. :D
gothic_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

very useful!!!! tnx for posting :) :)
alex belex
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=alex belex]hi[/quote] hi, please stick to the topic and post more useful comment next time. I think there's also a way to steal user's login session/cookies, so be careful if sudddenly you're being redirected to any suspicious page (including fake login page) while browsing on friendster, make sure you change your password immediately.
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ That's very dangerous.. Avoid sharing email and your password.. Hehe!! :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Spam Detected. No Spamm Post Please! Spam Deleted. Next Time No Spamming Pleasee!
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the information...smtimes, even worse can happen.. :O
luz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mischievous Friendster Users the probability of getting your account back is about [b]5%[/b] or if you're really lucky. To prevent your Friendster account to be hacked just remember these simple rules: *Only share your Profile link [b]e.g.[/b]http://www.friendster.com/azt3r4k1zt4h not your email address, Sharing your email address to quite a crowd of anonymous users is kinda a two thumbs down :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: . Just set your settings on "Who Can Invite You" to anybody because you can easily block the user if he/she isn't your type. *If you want to give your email address away make sure you change your passwords on regular basis. Put special chracters if possible the longer and easier for you to remember the better your prevention. *Only share your email to someone you can really trust. Why I posted this. thank's for info 16 users on Ftalk complained there accounts had been hacked so I posted this. Anyway add some of your ideas. It will really help =)[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys as we all know: [quote][b]FriendsterTalk is not affiliated with Friendster.com[/b] Powered by PunBB © 2002–2007 Rickard Andersson[/quote] So if your profile got hacked by outsiders and mis

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy