• ARCHIVES 
  • » The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

Pages: 1

The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

Watch the video here : [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84eab7bKrHI[/youtube]
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

Lol-ed at this. Actually this is just a small issue. Vice Ganda take it seriously, he has the right thou , Vice Ganda and Tado both have the wrongs in here. Tado showed his t-shirt with that kind of caption,That's his wrong move, he's discriminating the homo's. And for Vice, I think the issue will not be bigger, if he's not so overreacted.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

^ I think it's not being over reacted. Because I just really like what Vice Ganda did and said to Tado. But the wrong part on what Vice Ganda did was she said "[i]di ka kasi nakikinig kasi bastos ka[/i]." Idk why I find it weird.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so radical and shes not afraid to tell to the public what her mind is thinking. Kudos~~
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL;#3600702;1274778301]I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so radical and shes not afraid to tell to the public what her mind is thinking. Kudos~~[/quote] Yea , and she's not being plastic at all (: :thumbsup: Goodluck to the both of them , I hope they'll be good friends =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just as what i've read: [spoiler][quote]Sa pangalawang entry ni Vice sa Facebook ay nilinaw niyang hindi siya humihingi ng apology mula kay Tado. Humingi rin ng paumanhin si Vice sa mga na-"disappoint" niya sa naging reaksiyon niya. "I was super offended by Tado!!! super!! as in!!! pero i must admit naka-offend din ako sa naging reactions ko. I dont demand an apology from Tado. But i wanna humbly apologize to those i disappinted!! I am human. I commit mistakes. We all do. Love love love!!!!!" Bagamat may mga nagsasabi na nakaka-offend talaga ang sinabi ni Tado tungkol sa mga bakla, meron din naman nagsasabi na si Vice din naman ay masakit magsalita minsan kapag nagkokomento siya sa mga contestant ng Showtime.[/quote] -excerpt from [url=http://www.pep.ph/news/25680/Vice-Ganda-deeply-appalled-by-Tado's-remark-about-gay-people-in-Showtime/1/2]PEP.ph[/url][/spoiler] wth. it seems not sincere apology =|

Last edited by slashedkite (2010-05-25 07:56:28)

Rina-chan18
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think tado dont said wrong words for vice ganda to fight with him :rolleyes:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Rina-chan18;#3601141;1274790509]i think tado dont said wrong words for vice ganda to fight with him[/quote] Vice took tado's joke seriously and he/she became so emotional. Tado didn't deserve an apology like what Vice did base form his [url=http://www.facebook.com/TheBrewRATSRepublic?ref=ts]Facebook status post.[/url]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha, I'm an avid fan of Showtime, and when Tado showed his shirt, Vice was annoyed and mad. It was really tense that day. But yesterday, they both said sorry, so case close ;DD Peace peace peace, love love love~
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Actually guys, I think Vice Ganda kinda over-reacted about this. When Tado said, "Di bale ng magnakaw kaysa mamakla." What Tado was really trying to say was, it's better to steal, than to hurt the gays feelings by stealing. Because you did not just steal, you broke a heart too. That's what 'mamakla' means right? 'mamera sa mga bakla'. That was his point, and Vice got it the wrong way. Although Tado kinda went harsh on the gay issue when he commented to the contestants that's why Vice went berserk. Anyway, just my two cents. I got this from Ramon Bautista. Tado's friend.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=harlequin0666;#3618423;1275731347]Actually guys, I think Vice Ganda kinda over-reacted about this. When Tado said, "Di bale ng magnakaw kaysa mamakla." What Tado was really trying to say was, it's better to steal, than to hurt the gays feelings by stealing. Because you did not just steal, you broke a heart too. That's what 'mamakla' means right? 'mamera sa mga bakla'. That was his point, and Vice got it the wrong way. Although Tado kinda went harsh on the gay issue when he commented to the contestants that's why Vice went berserk.[/quote] I agree with you , but this issue is already over aye ? :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The issue has been closed. hahaha I watched ShowTime this afternoon and Vice Ganda apologized about being emotional yesterday. So it's already done. :] I still love Vice Ganda because she thinks so

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy