• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

Pages: 1

hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

camlance32
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questions: 1.how do i put a code in the javascript? 2.does by using the javascript makes the code smaller so that it won' take up too much space in the media box,about me,etc. thx!! :D

Last edited by camlance32 (2007-07-23 04:00:14)

Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

welcome to ftalk forums. go to FriendsterHelp forums if you need help or questions. btw, have fun posting. :thumbsup:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]camlance32[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to FriendsterTalk camlance32![/b] Enjoy Posting here.. :) See yah around!
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi there^^ :) welcum 2 ftalk ;) nice to see u here :D keep posting =) [/b]
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) ...have fun posting :D .....see you around :penguin:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome camlance32 have a nice day thx for join here see u around :D :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there lance! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) Hello [b]lance [/b] =) :D [b]Welcome to ftalk[/b] :D :) [b]Enjoy posting [/b] :) :midfinger: See you der, :midfinger:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

>>>>>>>>>welcome to friendstertalk<<<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>have fun!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>enjoy posting<<<<<<<<<< :) >>>>>>see you around :) <<<<<<<<<
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk^^ enjoy posting!! ;) [color=deeppink][scroll][b]*please take time to read the rules^^*[/b][/scroll][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To Ftalk! Enjoy. And Take A Lil Time In Reading The Forum Rules! Thanks! ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to ol ftalk members!i,m lance from pasig city philppines and i just want to greet u ol a good day!! :) i wish you add me in friendster..lancer_o2j_32@hotmail.com i just want to ask some few questi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:58

[ 11 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy