• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

Pages: 1

Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (thanks) Im gonna be all around this site so please be nice to me :) And im good at computer hardwares stuffs. If you need help, its my pleasure to help you =|

Last edited by angelalaine (2007-07-20 02:02:03)

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

Hey there Lalaine! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

Oh so nice :) Thanks for the welcome See yah around too :thumbsup:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello !!!! welcome to ftalk... have fun posting.. [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/210.gif[/img] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/196.gif[/img]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) Hello [b]Angelalaine[/b] ;] :thumbsup: [i]Welcome to ftalk[/i] :thumbsup: ] :D [b]Enjoy posting[/b] :D :penguin: See you der, :penguin:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the warm welcome melancholic and tjay :)
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=========welcome to friendstertalk============== =========have fun============= ===========enjoy posting!!!!!!!!!============= ========read da rulzzzz 2!!!========= :D :D :D
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome angelalaine ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum and see u around[/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums. see you around. ;)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome ate lalaine :exclaim: :exclaim:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to [b]ftalk[/b]^^ enjoy posting!! [color=deeppink][scroll][b]*please take time to read the rules^^*[/b][/scroll][/color]
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To FriendsterTalk .. ;) Enjoy Posting .. :eh: See You Around .. :D [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]angelalaine[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome & enjoy posting :eh:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi there^^ :) welcum to ftalk ;) nice to see u here :D [/b]
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I think some of the members in here knows me already =D Anyways Im already having a lot of fun here. See yah around people ;]
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :gift: ...glad to have you here =) ...have fun posting and see you around :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome To Ftalk! Enjoy. And Take A Lil Time In Reading The Forum Rules! Thanks! ;)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i already read the rules and regulations thanks for reminding :) i hope im not already breaking it :lol: thanks again for the welcome people
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello Im Angelalaine call me Lalaine for short Right now im enjoying making CSS layout (just new to it for about 3 days :lol: ) and Ive been using a lot of codes here in friendster talk. :D (than

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:15

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy