1969-12-31

i do im still practicing with an acousitc

i do im still practicing with an acousitc
maree12
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i do im still practicing with an acousitc

me. . . :D i learned it while in summer i think before going to be a high schooler... ;) but im not that good. . .
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do. i am my band's rhythm guitarist. :) I learned playing it (on my own, using only the chord chart) at 4th grade, so I can say that i am practically an above average guitarist as of now, not to boast. My guitar is one of my best buddies. When im either hyped or depressed, I can just pick up my guitar and chug in some power chords. =|
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hmm gotta watch Charles play. :D Back to topic... YES i know how to play the guitar. My mother taught me how to play when I was only 4. I remember the 1st song I played was "[b]Happy Birthday[/b]". I'm not an expert in guitar playing, but to be able to play is enough for me.
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i do.. :lol: i just started learning last year, im not yet good though atleast i can still play.. =)
KingKross
» n00b
1969-12-31

the only song i can play right now is "green onions" by booker t and some other guys
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Yeah, i know. hehe. 1st song i played was "Kiss Me" by SNTR, when i was 14. just learned by myself and a simple guide book. if i'm in a band, i wanna play the bass guitar, i think it suits my style and attitude, so calm. :D [b]Onii-chan:[/b] No doubt! :lol:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah I know how to play guitar learned it just by watching my dad plays no need for me to look at chords or tabs for playing my songs :) Right now its one of my hobbies and i have an acoustic guitar (yamaha and fender)
ultimataslut_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes! I play guitar too... my day is not complete when i did'nt play it....hehehe...hi guys!!
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yup.. I trained myself when I was in 6th grade... But I'm still not good at it though... My boyfriend and I exchange new styles and chords and sometimes I copy the chords of a song through listening... ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmm.. i forgot what was the first song that i ever played. :/ Me really forgetful these days. But im sure one of the firsts was [b]Harana[/b] by [i]Parokya ni Edgar[/i], since during the time i first got hold of a guitar was also the time Parokya was famous, along with other bands like Eraserheads, Siakol, and some other OPM bands way back the 90's.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Same here.. One of my first songs was harana.. but the first one was Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik... I was still in 4th grade back then but i stopped since our guitar was too big for me... then i learned harana when i was already in 6th grade... =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Now I remember. The first song that I ever learned on a guitar was [b]Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)[/b] by [i]Green Day[/i]. During that time Green Day was one of the kick-arse bands that I knew back then, and had made a deep influence on me with my taste of music. =) Hmm.. I miss that song. Ill go listen to it once more. =| [i]Its somethin unpredictable, but in the end is right I hope you had the time of your life..[/i]

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-07-24 08:41:40)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I can still play guitar! Hahaha... My last was last year when I was in Philippines. I was a band member of 3 band groups at the same time before. Played in gigs, concert and also my band won in a battle of the band. I can play rhythm guitar, bass guitar, and a bit of drums. I usually a vocalist before. :D God I miss the times! :/
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do know how to play the guitar.. i started playing 2 years ago.. but im not that great.. i need lots and lots of practice to be in a band.. tsk tsk.. but my guitar's not in shape right now.. :(
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

me. just a little bit. the first lead i learned is 'the temple of the king'. that was the hit song then.
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm played guitar,accoustic .But I don't play chord,i'm used to play melody.The first song that i play is MCr-welcome to the black parade
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do learned it by myself.. im not good though.. **i can play sweet childs intro..lol
kristoper21
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do play the guitar,i was 17 then, very late, haha i'm 23 now, kinda old huh? i learnd all by myself w/ d use of a chord chart it took me 2months to play a whole song w/o mistakes :thumbsdown: right now i'm in a band, doing covers, typecast, finch etc whatever my bandm8 want, spoiledbrats! it kinda suck cuz most of the songs we play needs 2guitars it is giving me hardtym making it sound 2 instead of 1, stretch power haha
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope,, i play drums..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i do im still practicing with an acousitc

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06