• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

Pages: 123

[b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

[b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you're in a big trouble =D . Best viewed in Internet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 With Auto Friendlist and Auto comments Screenshot: [img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/emokidd_premade_graphics/testify_screenshot.png[/img] Live preview: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/harvey0336/overlay_layouts/testify_layout_by_emokidd.html]Click Here[/url] Code: <">[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-07-20 17:41:32)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

wow nice haha.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

[b]Thanks kim :D [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice dude. keep it up. i'll expect more from u :D
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wonder where should i put this code.. can u pls tell me??
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b^]Thanks eejhay. @poklet_29 -You need to edit some content there in my pre-made. After that go to markyctrigger.com Then, generate the code there, after that go to your friendster account. Then costumize profile,then paste the generated code in your media box. Then finally click save.[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice. :eh:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]huwaw! nice again![/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks ate Nica :D .[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waw! nice layout! kip it up. :D
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa,.!! nice pre-made,.!! such a shame that i don't have the time to update mine!! :crybaby: :crybaby: but anyways nice work :eh: :thumbsup: [quote]Some People Don't Know How Much You Love Them Until You Let Go...[/quote]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks Blanchee and Ur'romantic'boy for your comments. [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice!!! :thumbsup: =)
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for the tutorial..! hehehe... keep it up..! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. can i generate this code to this site?? (ripway.com)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^Ermm there's no overlay generator in ripway lol. You must generate it in www.markyctrigger.com[/b]
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh okie..! sorry.. im juz noob about this topic.. :redface:
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

oooopsss... why it doesn't work to my profile... i follow ur instruction...

Last edited by poklet_29 (2007-07-22 06:50:38)

' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Nice Layout .. :thumbsup: [/b] [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
chanchan66
» n00b
1969-12-31

:midfinger: pangit d gumagana khit cnunud na ung instruction :thumbsdown: lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Woot! Woot! My first pre-made lol. I dont know what to call this layout lol, I just named it [u]"Testify"[/u]. Free to use. But dont delete/edit any copyrighted images and credits. If you do, you'

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:40

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy