• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=leziiaaa01]The band's three remaining members, including frontwoman Hayley Williams, have no plans to leave the band. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really

Pages: 1

[quote=leziiaaa01]The band's three remaining members, including frontwoman Hayley Williams, have no plans to leave the band. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really

#1  2011-04-28 07:31:14

Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=leziiaaa01]The band's three remaining members, including frontwoman Hayley Williams, have no plans to leave the band. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really

[quote=leziiaaa01]The band's three remaining members, including frontwoman Hayley Williams, have no plans to leave the band. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really hope that you can be encouraged by the fact that the three of us who are still here are ready to take on another chapter of our journey together."[/quote] I think it's great. :d I hope zac and josh will come back. :( But I still love Paramore. :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=leziiaaa01]The band's three remaining members, including frontwoman Hayley Williams, have no plans to leave the band. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:20

[ 10 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy