• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]2nd pre-made! woop woop. I'm totally loving overlay now. Same rules dont delete/edit any credits and copyrighted images. Best Viewed in Intenet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Screenshot: [img

Pages: 1234

[b]2nd pre-made! woop woop. I'm totally loving overlay now. Same rules dont delete/edit any credits and copyrighted images. Best Viewed in Intenet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Screenshot: [img

freakinlove
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]2nd pre-made! woop woop. I'm totally loving overlay now. Same rules dont delete/edit any credits and copyrighted images. Best Viewed in Intenet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Screenshot: [img

umm .. where u will put da code ?
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]2nd pre-made! woop woop. I'm totally loving overlay now. Same rules dont delete/edit any credits and copyrighted images. Best Viewed in Intenet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Screenshot: [img

[b]kua! you rok! rok ..on!! nice premde... haha... :eh: [/b]
suicidal_ghurl10
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout :thumbsup:
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

jz wana ask, why is it after ive been viewing my profile for more dan 4 tyms, the overlay doesn't appear. but it appears on d 1st - 3d tyms.. tnx godbless
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Tsk tsk avoid double posting, try to refresh your profile.[/b]
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hmmm.. Tnx for in4ming.. Why is it when I view my profile, d first window dt will open is d default frendster profile,, b4 the overlay appears.. Is it really something like that?? Tnx[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Haha lol. Of course your default profile will appear first coz overlay still loading.[/b]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^^i really love it!!.....i want to use it but dont have time to edit!! but its really nyc...hpe you can make kawaii overlays![/b][/align]
robelyn0614
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ei,, is there anyway to remove the appearance of the default friendster profile?? Juz wanna make the overlay to appear at all.. tnx[/b]
haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i'm a super newbie..can u help me out with my questions??
haruko_jaissa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna ad boxes on the right side of my profile, like the game box, Cbox (i have posted one already but it's not working) and the YM availabilty thing..oh and one more, how can i post a slide of my pics ryt on the Photo section? :) tnx so much
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Robelyn: There's a way to remove the appearance of default fstr profile by using the loading page trick. Just search it here at Ftalk, I can't be bovered to search it lol. @Haruko jaissa: Avoid double posting, If you're a newbie it doesnt mean that you can broke the rules. Anyway this is not the right place to ask that question coz its overlay. You're trying to ask about the .js and css etension stuffs. Then if you do, go to help section and make a new topic and state what your problems about those stuffs.[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-08-01 06:56:21)

n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]avoid posting tagalog in dis thread... avoid spamming...[/b]
yveth
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!! where should i paste the codes???

Last edited by yveth (2007-08-15 13:53:03)

anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i heart the banner!and of course, the layout too! :wow:
wellace
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Amazing,nice one[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Again, thanks for the comments.[/b]
sk8er_ghurl16
» n00b
1969-12-31

love the color..nice layout.. :)
bloody valentine
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... please make new layouts... i love your works.... =)
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lay-out ;) thanks for sharing ;) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]2nd pre-made! woop woop. I'm totally loving overlay now. Same rules dont delete/edit any credits and copyrighted images. Best Viewed in Intenet Explorer 7.0 & Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Screenshot: [img

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy