• ARCHIVES 
  • » I voted both. There are also a lot of girl players out there, it just seemed like boys play most because you don't see them posting statuses like they got heartbroken, they want ice cream or talk ab

Pages: 1

I voted both. There are also a lot of girl players out there, it just seemed like boys play most because you don't see them posting statuses like they got heartbroken, they want ice cream or talk ab

#1  2011-04-30 05:49:34

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I voted both. There are also a lot of girl players out there, it just seemed like boys play most because you don't see them posting statuses like they got heartbroken, they want ice cream or talk ab

I voted both. There are also a lot of girl players out there, it just seemed like boys play most because you don't see them posting statuses like they got heartbroken, they want ice cream or talk about emotional stuffs with their peers.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I voted both. There are also a lot of girl players out there, it just seemed like boys play most because you don't see them posting statuses like they got heartbroken, they want ice cream or talk ab

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:08

[ 11 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy