• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

Pages: 1

[b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

[b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, you’re so energized considering that it’s 9PM and we haven’t eaten.” Karen commented. At that moment, a lean guy who’s about 6 feet tall came out of the front door. Everyone got hyped up when they saw him. They started to shout his name and hug him. Apparently his name was James. I suddenly felt out of place.[i] They were all familiar with each other. I was the only newbie.[/i] Probably sensing my uneasiness, James approached me. James bent his back to look at my face clearly. “Hello beautiful lady, what’s your name?” “Herthee,” I said with a smile. “Hershey?” “Herthee,” I repeated. “Oh, Herthee!” He extended his right hand which I shook. “Call me James. I’m an outgoing officer of the org. Kaka-graduate ko lang so as of now, I am officially unemployed.” “I’m sure you’ll find a job.” Then Kelvin butted in, “if James can’t find a job, he can always take over the family business. Rich kid eh. Anyway, pwede na bang pumasok, James? Medyo malamig dito sa labas noh. Nakalimutan ko kasi magdala ng jacket eh.” James laughed, apologized and let us inside the house. It’s really a mansion. I’m assuming that it’s a rest house since there are still Christmas decorations in it. [i]Siguro n’ong Pasko pa sila huling nagpunta dito.[/i] It’s big but not intimidating. Unlike other “mansions” which focuses on the white, gold, silver and other “royal” colors, adapting European designs, this was very “homey.” Both the interior and exterior are made of indigenous and native materials, very Pinoy. [i]People ought to go for similar designs. Tangkilikin ang sariling atin. Very cliché but true.[/i] “You like the rest house?” James asked me. “Yes, super ‘at home’ ‘yung atmosphere.” “That’s good to hear. I want my guests to feel very comfortable here. Gusto ko relax lang sila.” He turned towards the others and announced, “Anyway, girls, go to the basement. Guys, sa attic. Put your bags down and change your clothes if you want to, tapos kain na tayo. You must be famished.” “Basement... sounds creepy,” Frances whispered. Frances was the girl whom we met in SLEX. She was also an incoming second year, part-time model. She appears in a few commercials, but mostly she’s on printed ads. She’s really pretty. Simple lang, ni hindi branded yung damit niya ngayon eh, pero maganda talaga siya so nadadala niya. “Well, ghosts are abundant here in Tagayatay based from what I hear,” I whispered back.[i] If there are ghosts here... that would be exciting.[/i] “Really? Cool. Our stay will be interesting, then,” she looked at me and smiled as she replied. [i]Looks like I”ll get along well with this model. Akala ko pa naman maarte siya. Hindi pala.[/i] We went down the basement and indeed, it was not at all scary. The room even got TV, mini-fridge and a separate shower, sink and toilet. The room has one bed, sofa bed and folding bed. Nica immediately claimed the bed since she said she wasn’t used to sleeping with anyone. Karen went to the folding bed. That of course left me and Frances in the sofa bed. We all put down our bags and fixed our stuffs. I removed my shoes and have just begun to dig for my slippers in my sports bag when the guys, Jad, Kelvin and Mike came down. They looked at our room and assessed. Jad was the first to say his observation, “mas malaki yung room namin sa attic.” Then Mike added, “you want to sleep with us?” My eyes suddenly widened with surprise. “What the f*ck.” I whispered to myself. Apparently, the whisper came out a bit louder than I expected. They all burst into laughter. Karen put her arms over my shoulder and explained, “no malice Herthee. Last year, we all slept in the attic. Wala naming kababalaghang nangyari.” “Oh. Okay.” I was quite embarrassed with my reaction that I couldn’t say anything more. “Kasi naman si Mike eh. Natakot tuloy ‘yong bunso natin,” Kelvin said as he tried not to laugh. “Well technically I’m younger than Herthee, but I guess I’m just more matured,” Nica explained. “You’re not more matured. Your mind is just more corrupted,” Kelvin snapped back. We were all laughing when James came to tell us that dinner’s ready. When he said dinner, I didn’t expect it to be a feast. Honestly, the big table was overflowing with food. It might even last for our whole 5-day stay. “Hey Herthee,” Jad whispered as he touched my elbow. “Our org officers usually pig out, so help yourself, okay? ‘Wag kang mahiya.” I nodded my head and found a comfortable seat. I was just staring at them while they really were pigging out. Nakakatulala lang ako, hindi ko alam kong bakit. Suddenly, someone fingers snapped in front of me which returned me to my senses. “Hindi ka mabubusog kapag tinitingan mo lang ‘yong pagkain,” Mike told me. “Alam ko ‘yon, medyo na—“ I was cut short when I turned my head and realized how close his face was to mine. I immediately moved my head away from him. “Takteng ‘yan Mike. Ang lapit ng mukha mo kay Herthee. Siya ba kakainin mo?” Kelvin joked. Everyone was laughing except from me, then Nica spoke, “Tawanan lahat maliban kay Herthee. Napaghahalataang green-minded tayo.” “Ako na inosente.” That made them laugh even more, and Nica pat me on my shoulder, “you’ll learn these stuffs soon.” At the corner of my eye, I saw Mike looking at me. I turned to face him, but he wasn’t looking anymore. [i]Was it just my imagination or was he actually checking me out?[/i]

Last edited by miss17stigmatized (2011-05-09 23:31:44)

yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

[align=center]Ayyiiie! May new love life na si Herthee. Nice update :][/align]
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

[quote=carmerika;#3786730;1305050253]wow ate ang galing mo sa english :) um sa uplb nyan ako. ikaw po saan ngaaral?[/quote] thanks! secret. alamin mo kung saan ako nag-aaral. haha. :lol: marami akong kakilala sa up-lb, ingat ka dun ah. enjoy the fertility treeee! :D [quote=cai o18;#3786917;1305079697]nyc sis update soon~ :run: sorry kung demanding :giggle: ang ganda kasi tlga :excited:[/quote] okie. thursday, mag-update ako. promise! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Chapter 2.1[/b] “Welcome to the mansion!” Kelvin shouted The car has just been parked in front of the house. Everyone was so excited so we all went out of the car right away. “Uh huh, Kelvin, yo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy