• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys need help badly. i dont know whats the problem of my mouse pointer it keeps blinking, when it start blinking i cant use any of my laptops program, like browsing the net

Pages: 1

guys need help badly. i dont know whats the problem of my mouse pointer it keeps blinking, when it start blinking i cant use any of my laptops program, like browsing the net

rondesignz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys need help badly. i dont know whats the problem of my mouse pointer it keeps blinking, when it start blinking i cant use any of my laptops program, like browsing the net

Zander
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys need help badly. i dont know whats the problem of my mouse pointer it keeps blinking, when it start blinking i cant use any of my laptops program, like browsing the net

it maybe the problem on yout USB ports or Mouse settings... much better check it out in Control Panel... Go to Printer and Other hardware devices... then click on Mouse...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys need help badly. i dont know whats the problem of my mouse pointer it keeps blinking, when it start blinking i cant use any of my laptops program, like browsing the net

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy