• ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

Pages: 1

[spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

zheaisthria
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

[spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm trying to retrieve the whole story. But I got this new story post here and I hope you guys will like it.[/spoiler] [align=center][b][size=15][font=Verdana]Drug my Disease[/font][/size][/b][/align] [align=center]begin:April 30, 2011 end:[i]unknown[/i] [/align] [align=left][color=violet]I accepted you and who you are Kinalimutan ko ang hobby mo And took the risks of loving you But, ako pa rin ba? Because I can’t feel it anymore Do you still love me? -Luth[/color][/align] [align=right][color=blue]I was born gifted I have all I wanted but non-sense Truly, these things made me a waste I’m weak and created just to be A storage for those freak stuffs All I have is nothing but a dumb… -Rico[/color][/align] [align=left][color=red]You got it all wrong Not because you’re weak, means the end Save your day as your last Hindi lang naman ikaw ang tao sa mundo What if may iba pang katulad mo? Stop ruining your life ‘Coz you’re not the only one! -Tanya[/color][/align] [align=right][color=green]I know her, behind her laughs is pain Nasasaktan ako when she’s with you At hindi siya masaya sa akin Because only one, she can love most Who is you! -Kevin[/color][/align] [spoiler]leave some comments ^_^[/spoiler]

Last edited by zheaisthria (2011-06-02 02:42:37)

berthaceline
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

nice intro po next na po :D
cai o18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

nice nice :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [spoiler]Hello fellows. I am Zheaisthria, the author of Meant to be Together, Again and Mathematical Congruency. Both stories are unfinished. I unfortunately lost the original draft of it and I'm tryi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 11 queries - 0.215 second ]
Privacy Policy