• ARCHIVES 
  • » im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

Pages: 1

im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

triciabt_22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

Welcome to ftalk tricia. well you can start here in this thread. you can introduce yourself by giving some details about you. hehe again, welcome welcome welcome. :eh: :thumbsup:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

[b][color=red] ~~~ welcome patricia ~~~ [/color][/b] [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] [img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum i[/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] if u want to ask something go to this link :thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html enjoy it... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...enjoy posting and have fun :D
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk triciabt_22. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! [scroll] :penguin: :D [/scroll]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there Patricia! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
triciabt_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnX!! hope we can all be friends.. :) :) :) ;)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]triciabt_22[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:) [b]Hey[/b] [i][b]patricia[/b][/i] :) :midfinger: [b]Welcome to ftalk[/b] :midfinger: :penguin: [b]See you around[/b] :penguin:
uR'rOmanTiC'bOy
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome tricia,..!! hope you enjoy ftalk as i enjoy it,.!! :D well if you need any help you can always count on your fellow members including me... :) =)
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :rose: ...glad to have you here =) ...enjoy posting :penguin:
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey welcome to ftalk ! enjoy posting.. see you around! :D [/b][/align] (avoid sticky caps)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im patricia.. 13 years old.. heheh.. can anyone help me here?? i dont know where to start.. i dont know how to use all of the codes here.. please help.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy