• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the mods there aren't that active and the section needs moderating. =)

Pages: 12

:arrow: the mods there aren't that active and the section needs moderating. =)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the mods there aren't that active and the section needs moderating. =)

Hope so.. haha. actually i also wanna handle the graphics section and the anime and manga etc etc.. but that is [u][b]OVER[/b][/u] as in it's like i wanna handle the whole ftalk. haha :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: the mods there aren't that active and the section needs moderating. =)

:arrow: ^ sounds like it :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah.. i can't do that. i'm kinda busy here in the real world too
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

real world? hahaha.. why? is this imaginary world for u? haha kidding. lol. just want to comment. haha :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]real world? hahaha.. why? is this imaginary world for u? haha kidding. lol. just want to comment. haha :lol:[/quote] Haha :lol: this is the ftalk world. and i'm at this world right now.. but once i turned off the pc. i'm going back to the real world :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Hmmm, Yup Bro Aries. There Are Many Spammy Posts Their. Hope Bro. TA J. Will Help Me Clean The Friendster Lounge. =| :thumbsup:[/quote] wew.. :D :D I will do my best bro.. =) :P Hopefully we can work together in moderating it.. :cool: =) Let us clean it.. :lol: :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to Sir Admin i'm also already handling this section
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Glad to know you also become a moderator in Friendster Lounge Section bro @nix.. :eh: :P :P Hopefully we can work together in moderating it.. =) See you in the section bro @nix.. =) :P Let us clean it.. :lol: :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Haha, Newest Mod In Lounge.. Me, bro TA. hehe[ what`s ur nickname bro?] and bro ariesssss [b]chui[/b]! :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Bro james..Please call me July.. :cool: :P :P I think it's more simple.. =) Btw,how should I call you?? :eh: :P Hopefully we can work together in moderating Friendster Lounge Section.. =) :thumbsup: Keep move yaah.. :cool: ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@james.. i hink it's [b]chiu[/b] not chui :lol: thanks for the warm welcome guys. haha :eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@everyone(offtopic).. i think im the newbs among the mods.. hehe.. eow.. im a mod now.. :D special tnx to those who referred me to admin.. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-06 15:19:06)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome to the backstage kua xavierkym[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe.. kuya?? im still 16 bro.. by the way, we are both the pride of UK/Pinas.. hehe.. nice meeting u also in the backstage.. :thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Lol I'm 14 so ur older than me lol. Oops sori for the off topic.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: the mods there aren't that active and the section needs moderating. =)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:23

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy