• ARCHIVES 
  • » What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

Pages: 1

What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 21:50:31)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

I upgraded my computer just last week. =) I'm using [b]Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8G[/b], it's fast, quiet and robust. I really like it a lot cos it's way fast, being dual core that makes 1.8G stand as 3.6G. Also its [u]energy efficient[/u] and its [u]quiet[/u], unlike my old P4.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

do you guy know the mac quad core ? desktop computer ? i heard its pretty fast and then if you guys upgrade it to the max it would cost like 800k pesos ... 16 GB ram .. 30 inch monitor .. that kind of upgrade ..^_^
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]do you guy know the mac quad core ? desktop computer ? i heard its pretty fast and then if you guys upgrade it to the max it would cost like 800k pesos ... 16 GB ram .. 30 inch monitor .. that kind of upgrade ..^_^[/quote] I think I have read this on guru3d.com but its Intel. For the full article you can read it at [url]http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201200377[/url] And then they were saying they going to stop reproducing intel core duo to give some space for this quad core procesors. But oh well duh, its quite expensive =| [quote]I upgraded my computer just last week. I'm using Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8G, it's fast, quiet and robust. I really like it a lot cos it's way fast, being dual core that makes 1.8G stand as 3.6G. Also its energy efficient and its quiet, unlike my old P4.[/quote] oh wow sounds like youre a gamer but anyways thanks for the info :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]do you guy know the mac quad core ? desktop computer ? i heard its pretty fast and then if you guys upgrade it to the max it would cost like 800k pesos ... 16 GB ram .. 30 inch monitor .. that kind of upgrade ..^_^[/quote] Yep, I read about it while checking out computer parts last week. Actually it was [b]INTEL [/b]who brought the [b]1st[/b] [u]Quad Core[/u] processors on the market. It's usually used for servers, but if you can afford it why not! [img]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4417/162oz2.gif[/img] [img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/867/2q62or8.gif[/img] [img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/5041/2x62wc7.gif[/img] [i]- [b]Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® processor 5300 series - Intel® Core™2 Quad processor - Intel® Core™2 Extreme quad-core processor[/b][/i] [b]More on Quad Cores here:[/b] http://www.intel.com/quad-core/ [b]For APPLE, here's the one you're talking about:[/b] http://www.audiolines.com/product.php?productid=18054 [b]Apple Mac Pro [/b] [i]Dual [b]3.0GHz[/b] Quad-core Desktop Computer with up to [b]2TB[/b] of Storage [b]16GB[/b] RAM 4 PCIE Expansion Slots[/i] 3.0GHz is like [b]12.0GHz[/b] of speed, heck! :retard: [img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7039/productimagejq0.png[/img] [quote=angelalaine]oh wow sounds like youre a gamer but anyways thanks for the info :)[/quote] Oh no, I don't get the time to play too many games. :redface: I'm playing [b]STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic 2[/b], but I doubt I'd finish it this week. Got too much work, especially that my boss wishes to raise my responsibilities.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

On my old crappy destop PC that i have used for many years, I used an [b]Intel Celeron 1.1G[/b]. :/ Luckily I still managed to survived usin it for a couple of years. Now on my laptop PC, Im using [b]Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5500 1.66G[/b], and Im lovin it. :D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o [b]Intel Core 2 Duo[/b] thats all what i want, sad to say i have no money to buy some :disgust: [b]@topic[/b] im using [b][i]Intel Celeron CPU 2.00GHz[/i][/b] about of [b]1.00 GB[/b] of ram, not as fast as the core.

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-29 08:09:12)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I heard AMD is launching quad core and this time its real quadcore not the quad core of intel or mac. =)
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

3Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo here :D , pretty fast :thumbsup:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm using 2.0Ghz of processor i think.. lol.. i am planning to buy intel core quad.. lol
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Interesting :cool: I think I really really want 1 of those quad processor thingies XD I'm not the gaming type, but who could not want to have more speed? current processor: 1.8 sumthing GHz :disgust: :thumbsup:
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We Have The Same Specifications!

Last edited by dynamicfriendsterwebmastr (2008-01-19 05:16:00)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm using intel core 2 duo...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What kind of processor are you using? Is it fast? And would you recommend it to anyone? To know what kind of processor you have Right click on My computer =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy