• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

Pages: 1

[quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

[quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when im trying to delete this post http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=135447#p135447
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

Yeah I can't delete that guys post :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

Never got that error before. :/ Hope admin can take a look at it soon.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Thanks for letting me know. The quote (') on the username was causing some problems with mysql database query. The syntax has been fixed now. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'rOmanTiC'bOy'' at line 1[/quote] that's the message when i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy