• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

Pages: 1

hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

Hi there. welcome to ftalk enjoy and hve fun btw where in caloocan are you from?
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

welcome to ftalk forums dondon :thumbsup: enjoy posting here and have fun :)
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi dondon :) ...welcome to ftalk :) ...enjoy your entire stay and have fun posting :eh: ...see you around :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeee :D thanks [b]aries, chii, sugs[/b] @aries im from 5th avenue c3 highway.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh.. south caloocan? i thought north coz i'm near there
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there~ welcome to ftalk^^ enjoy posting and have fun ;) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk sir dondon haha... tired of making encrypters I see hehe... joke :lol: Anyway enjoy posting at ftalk! =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hi dondon, welcome to ftalk. :D
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hey don .. welcome to ftalk ! enjoy posting.. see you around! :D [/b][/align]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there dondon! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]dondon[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hello [u]Dondon[/u]...You're welcome here. Just keep posting and hope u enjoy visiting in this site..here in FriendsterTalk.. :eh: :thumbsup:
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kuya dondon i know u!! hahahaha! i hope u remember me.
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welc0me t0 ftalk enj0y...hehhe
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome,,sorry if it is late:)
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy and have fun! follow the rules. tc.ü
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello guys, my real name is donnie. from caloocan. nice to meet you all here. have a nice day :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy