• » the code may become obselete.

Pages: 1234567..7

the code may become obselete.

silentemofreak
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

is this script still working? ive been using it before but after some updates no longer worked on my profile. pls help thanks. :)
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sheeberi]why i cannot move my media box to the right side? am i doing the right thing? if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { moveBox();})) window.onload = function () { moveBox();}; function moveBox() { var x; var t; x = document.getElementById("fanof_2_4").parentNode; t = document.getElementById("scrapbook_1_8"); x.appendChild(t); }[/quote] That js script should be under a onload handler, if you have wvm, just put it after the function under onload handler.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=silentemofreak]is this script still working? ive been using it before but after some updates no longer worked on my profile. pls help thanks. :)[/quote] You only need to add these codes after ur onload hander on the tracker.js like this. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-10-01 21:39:18)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow really nice trick :thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D thx bro feruzz! working perfectly in mine.
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow... :thumbsup: tnx 4 sharing.....
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I noticed there are also boxes within boxes. Very confusing. Can you please present a labeled graphical presentation of all the boxes and menus and data groupings? Which is the side bar, main nav, submainnav, etc? I'm referring to the default settings of friendster. That white box of the "surfer" where does it belong? when you change backgrounds in the control panel, I think there are at least 3 groups in there. the menu, global data, more about, etc. So in customizing for example colors, you really can't figure out where your changes will go. It's been a trial and error procedure. Thank you
ayunk_razchal
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: :ninja: Well, how can move all left side boxes to right n vice versa :question:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan]hehhehehehe.. just notice this topic.. i tried thiz b4 and it works.. its worth to try guys.. combine it with customizing the position box by Ephe it will make ur page different from the others..[/quote] where's tha link for customizing the position box by Ephe?? =) thanks.. :penguin:
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mdirwan]hehhehehehe.. just notice this topic.. i tried thiz b4 and it works.. its worth to try guys.. combine it with customizing the position box by Ephe it will make ur page different from the others..[/quote] where's tha link for customizing the position box by Ephe?? =) thanks.. :penguin: im sorry for double posting...an error occured while im posting this so it doubled..

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2007-10-18 02:40:09)

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ayunk_razchal]:arrow: :ninja: Well, how can move all left side boxes to right n vice versa :question:[/quote] [b]:arrow: yah....that's my question also..how to move them to left and vice versa.... to up and down :question: :question: [/b] thanks!!! :penguin:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2007-10-18 02:38:07)

hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this codes work for IE? coz I tried it and it only works for FF... :rolleyes:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hw bt the css
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried moving my "media box" to the right side of my page, but it appears on top of my "wvm box", how do i place it below my "wvm box"?
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wat div id u r using to ur WVM?
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i used this code dale :arrow: [quote]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { moveBox();})) window.onload = function () { moveBox();}; function moveBox() { var x; var t; t = document.getElementById("10"); //the box to be moved x = document.getElementById("tracker").parentNode; x.parentNode.insertBefore(t,x); }[/quote]
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

not that.. what div id?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D i'm using this script. it's working. thx! but i have a problem. i moved the photo gallery to the right side. i want to center the content. what code do i need? :cry:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il try this some time.. i think its better if we use js to move boxes than css. :D
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work on my page..i want to move my fren below my control panel but unluckily i have no idea how to make dis scripts work...(confused, twisted, drained) :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy