• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

Pages: 1

I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

dolphin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single artwork like most abstract art does. What do you think about projects like www.onethousandpaintings.com or www.chessboardart.com? I think they use a similar approach yet wrap it up differently with combining different logical areas with art and offer unique parts that form the whole project. Do you think that these projects might get big also in the future with secondary market? Or will they just fade in some months? some years? What's your idea on how they will be seen in the future? How do you like these kinda art works? I actually like the idea behind them...the combination of two fields...the simplicity in the artworks...yet these are complex projects... It fascinates me...but probably wouldn't buy one myself..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

The price was quite high =|
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

thx fo sharing............ kip it up.....
RevPsycho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Ok I think we will just make them a collection for me to see it in the future am i right or wrong?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just stumbled about a few conceptual art projects while surfing the net. They seem to be easy to make - well, I mostly think that of conceptual or abstract art - but don't pt the focus on the single

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:02

[ 12 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy