• ARCHIVES 
  • » You don't have to like it to post it here. What was the weirdest anime you've seen? If you care to explain, what made it weird for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pages: 123

You don't have to like it to post it here. What was the weirdest anime you've seen? If you care to explain, what made it weird for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a y a s h ii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You don't have to like it to post it here. What was the weirdest anime you've seen? If you care to explain, what made it weird for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i dont think lain is weird but paprika is :O
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You don't have to like it to post it here. What was the weirdest anime you've seen? If you care to explain, what made it weird for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe Akazukin Cha Cha.. But I kinda like it... Its not that wierd though... I juz think its funny
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]I don't know any anime that's wierd [/b]=|[/align]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me It's Naruto. bcoz at the very beginning they where all like throwing shurikens and kunaiis and stuffs.. Now, In shippuuden to be exact. They all got super powers, Sakura now is like wonder woman, naruto now is like the Incredible Hulk except that he is orange :lol: , Sasuke now is like a King Cobra =D ahaha.. and also the Akatsuki is like a group of wizards. :lol: I'm just saying what's on my mind. :) [spoiler][i]I gotta say what's on my mind. Something about us, doesn't seem right each day.[/i] :lol:[/spoiler]
engrmelvin326
» n00b
1969-12-31

atashin chi.. hehe..
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Super YOYO[/b] and [b]Beyblade[/b] So impossible :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... Weird? maybe dear boys. I just dont like.. some animations. Also... Voltes V and Daimos. Haha.. old.. enough. tho... its history.[/b]
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BOBOBOBOBOBOBO:arrow:the most weirdest anime:retard:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haruhi Suzumiya and Azumanga Daiyo. <-- Whatever spells this one. I can`t relate in the series seriously.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

God Save Our King. Errr..not really interesting for me..more like yaoi. :rolleyes:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]TMOHS Second Season[/b] is the weirdest. The episodes just keep on repeating and repeating and repeating. Also, there's this weird manga called [b]Mysterious Girlfriend X[/b]. It's like they are loving each other because of exchanging drools O ____ O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You don't have to like it to post it here. What was the weirdest anime you've seen? If you care to explain, what made it weird for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 9 queries - 0.200 second ]
Privacy Policy