• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

Pages: 1

hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

daroyboy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

. yeahh,. [b]PETE WENTZ[/b] is such a [i]hottie..[/i] :] :eh: :thumbsup:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

if i'm not mistaken, he's the bassist of FOB, doesn't he? i've noticed that he's like the main characetr of their videos like, "[b]thnks fr th mmrs[/b]", "[b]this ain't a scene, its an arms race[/b]", [b]dance dance[/b]
girlyelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] i SUPER [i]DOOPER[/i] love [u]Pete Wentz![/u] He' sssssoooooo hoootttt!! He's my everything! haha! [/b][/color]

Last edited by girlyelle (2007-08-27 05:54:23)

geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

officially obsessed with the dude. since FOBEWYG. =)
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well im so sad~ that he is engage now!!
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like him now esp after he married that horrible ashley! sorry for pete lovers out there!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pete wentz is cool. he is somewhat hot. but i dont like the part of him that they keep on saying bad words..
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]pete wentz is cute[/b]
mirmo_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

i was disappointed at him when his nude pix leaked on the internet.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I love his tatoos.[/i]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love pete wentz.. he is so hot! im so disappointed to find out that he and ashley simpson are already married..
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pete wents is a cool artist, love fallout boy
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]if i'm not mistaken, he's the bassist of FOB, doesn't he? i've noticed that he's like the main characetr of their videos like, "thnks fr th mmrs", "this ain't a scene, its an arms race", dance dance[/quote] yeah. i agree social justice! :mad:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

don't like him..hehe because of his tattoos..lol but yeah, he's one great artist...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey ppl if u absoultely love Pete Wentz from fall out boy You hav to leave a post :D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:21

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy