• ARCHIVES 
  • » Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

Pages: 1

Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

dondon_uchiha
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

=) [i][b]hey dondon[/b][/i] =) ;) [b]Welcome to ftalk[/b] ;) :D [i][b]We are glad to have you here[/b][/i] :D :penguin: [i]See you around bro[/i] :penguin:
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

hello there~ welcome to ftalk...enjoy posting nad have fun ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hi There. Welcome To Ftalk Forum Enjoy Posting. :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there dondon! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums ! =)
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi there [u]Dondon[/u].Nice having u here. Just have fun posting..Welcome :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]dondon_uchiha[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome to ftalk!! have fun!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Lol, Im dondon from the family of uchiha...hehehehe...Im glad to be part of this network...Im from Davao City, Philippines...

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:55

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy