• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

Pages: 1

I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or similar. PM me to volunteer, then use this as a base for judging: [quote]> Satisfied the said guidelines or rules (bonus): 15% > Originality (uniqueness): 20% > Creativity: 35% > Clean and less or without codes errors when viewing (ie and/or ff): 25% > Compatibility for both ff and ie: 5% > Total: 100%[/quote] And finally, use this as a format of your judgment to the [b]each[/b] entries: [quote][i]Entry title: (each layout) Entry made by: (username) Total mark: (value %)[/i][/quote] [b]Do not post this format here, PM me the result![/b] I will exclude you in the jurors if you post your result here!

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-02 11:17:02)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

how many jurors do you need dude?? :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

^ 20 anonymouse members
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. and if u compute the partitions, anonymous member juror may cost a 1% for each layout. so if you give a 100% to a layout, you made a 1% to that person. this 1% will become bigger if only few anonymous juror will volunteer. for now, i only have 2 anonymous non-moderator juror and 1 non-member
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

non-member?? how come dude?? :o
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I just want to win the prize :cry:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

non-members so it will be really fair judgment. non-members do not know people here in forum so they will judge the entries with a honest thoughts. lol. i dont know the words. haha.. i hate my grammar. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sorry for the double post. all jurors must judge EACH entries and not by the MAKERS. i will not allow results per LAYOUT MAKERS, only per ENTRIES! coz if i compute the result per LAYOUT MAKERS, other crap layouts of theirs will have a great affect on the current status. crap layouts will pull down the scores of good layouts
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eniweizz.. currently, how many jurors are there now?? lol, ur grammar iis just fine dude.. me, i need to excel in grammar coz im here in UK :wallbash: {[color=white]WHAT THE BLOODY HELL[/color]} <-hehe :penguin:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-29 18:33:46)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for now, only 5 jurors submitted their results. i still need 20 more! hahaha.. if no one will volunteer until the deadline, the contest status will not change. it will just rely on the votings and my result. hahaha
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to volunteer! Edit: Well I don't know them all so I can be one of the juror :)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-07-31 01:42:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. sure. just PM me ur judging results. follow the format
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sir I've finally submitted my result, check if it is valid!
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow ahihihi goodluck to all the members will be qualified as the judges..weee go go go AJA! ;] :thumbsup: [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I still need jurors! if i cant get more jurors, other contestants wont have a chance.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uh oh.. no more jurors.. =| the greatest factir is the poll... cmon.. :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry for the invalid result. I'm just confused!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-04 04:40:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I need members to become an anonymous juror in this contest. And I need an honest and fair members who doesn't know the participants of this contest as a friend, classmate, relative, neighbor, or simi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:32

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy