• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

Pages: 1

hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

Izza Antoinette
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

Err. Please Read Our Forum Rules. And Please Avoid Using Non-Sense Post Or Not Related Post In The Topic. =| btw.. Welcome To Ftalk. Enjoy Posting Izza. And Please Do Read The Forum Rules. [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]CLICK HERE[/b][/url] :idea: Thank You!
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting and have fun^^ [b]*PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THE RULEZzZzZ*[/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]Izza Antoinette[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi there :) welcum 2 ftalk ;) kip posting =) see yah around :D [/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Please Read The Rules First Before Posting. Btw..Welcome 2 Ftalk..Hope u enjoy posting. [/b]
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hy.. hm... pls read the rules before posting here? and where's the intruduction? i dont see it? anyway welcom to ftalk
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img] See you around! :ninja:
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_dhey]hy.. hm... pls read the rules before posting here? and where's the intruduction? i dont see it? anyway welcom to ftalk[/quote] what he means is, your post is non-related to this section. this section is for new members to intorduce themselves... therefore, you should introduce yourself here.. anyways, welcome to [b]Friendstertalk[/b] enjoy yourself and follow the rules :thumbsup:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whew. yes,,please avoid posting nonsense things like this,,anyways.,welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay and have a nice day..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Whatta hot start hehehe~ anyway, welcome here at Ftalk :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello welcome to ftalk!! =D
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [b]Helo,welcome to ftalk[/b] =) :penguin: [i][b]See you around[/b][/i] :penguin:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello Izza Antoinette welcome ftalk. enjoy and have fun ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei...........u know,I'm so very.very angry to Christine Sigrid Melgarejo......ugh......she's a beyotch! :mad: :evil: :angry: :midfinger: =D :thumbsdown:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:44

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy