• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

Pages: 1

hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

ytel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image but i dont know whats the next step... :(
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

try to browse this forum section ok? or here http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2458&p=1
ytel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

ok. :) tnx alot. i hope i could manage to follow it. hehe. :)
mhaicah
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi... my new here.. im so amaze with this people whose so into making their friendster profile unique.. and i just want to ask "you" on how to make it.. i have my adobe photo shop and also an image bu

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy