• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

Pages: 12

well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

zephyr14
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more actions.. hehehe... :eh:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

shinigami from DEATH NOTE . for obvious reasons they just type your name and Voila ur dead
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

Shinigamies from BLEACH because they are awesome :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Most kids would choose to have the Death Gods from Bleach cuz 'they're sooo coooool! OMG! OMG! they're so handsome! LoL! OMG!" Oh come on, Ryuk has to be the definitive example of a Death God. =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kinda confused :retard: example you wanna kill Ichigo hollow/vizard mode (already dead because a hollow is a dead human) and Yagami writes his name in the death note and tries to kill ichigo. does it mean ichigo will die again because a soul only is basically dead right? O_o I'll null my vote =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-28 09:33:32)

zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhm... well, now that you said that.. i'm now confused too!!! :/ :O waaaaah!!!! :paranoid:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ confused? wahaha.. is it compicated to you..? ichigo is shinigami right? meaning he is like an astral form - leave out on his body.. so even if raito wrote his name it doesnt matter =.=
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. yah.. right!!! =) heheh... silly me!!! :D so, that means light can't kill him.. right?? ahahaha... :D
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

I only vote for bleach the best anime and naruto to =D =D [quote=Ephemeral]Kinda confused :retard: example you wanna kill Ichigo hollow/vizard mode (already dead because a hollow is a dead human) and Yagami writes his name in the death note and tries to kill ichigo. does it mean ichigo will die again because a soul only is basically dead right? O_o I'll null my vote =)[/quote] uhuhuh ur make me confused man :wasted: :wasted:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like from the shinigamis from bleach know y.? [b]coz they are all cool and also strong[/b] haha i also like the concept of shinigamis having senpaktou they are so cool especially [b]HITUGAYA TOUSHIRO[/b] HIS SO CUTE.!HAHA i like his senpaktou hyorinmaru coOL I LIKE HIS POWER OF ICE HAHA :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Kinda confused :retard: example you wanna kill Ichigo hollow/vizard mode (already dead because a hollow is a dead human) and Yagami writes his name in the death note and tries to kill ichigo. does it mean ichigo will die again because a soul only is basically dead right? O_o I'll null my vote =)[/quote] So that means shinigamis from bleach are better? wahehe :lol:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]well, ill choose both of them. its disame nice! and cool![/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am a big fan of Ryuk.... =)
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like bleach better..
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pinktwinklehearts][align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]well, ill choose both of them. its disame nice! and cool![/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align][/quote] [align=center][color=#ff6699][b]me too[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by cutepinkpam (2007-09-16 20:46:22)

Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

i vote for bleach coz i like it better..
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i juszt pick the one from bleach.[/b]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

go bleach :D
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=samme]am a big fan of Ryuk.... =)[/quote] me too! he's fuuny :D
Reverie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#9900ff] :rose: of course...bleach shinigami...they r cool n powerful...[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just a survey.. hehehe.. what/who do you preffer? shinigami's from DEATH NOTE or from BLEACH?? they're really different from one another... right?? hehehe... well. shinigamis at bleach do more a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:09

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy