• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

Pages: 1

What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

joeysmiles
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jelly beans hehe and put a rose and chocolate kisses right in the middle. A little while later while I`m almost in tears of happiness he took out a box that had a necklace saying roger&joana. :D that`s my sweety! hehe how about yours?
Leticia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

hmm.not exactly lover but acceptable. i broke up with my ex a few days before my birthday. He still came to me to give me a present that he had bought before i broke up with him on my birthday. :)
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

[quote=joeysmiles]What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jelly beans hehe and put a rose and chocolate kisses right in the middle. A little while later while I`m almost in tears of happiness he took out a box that had a necklace saying roger&joana. :D that`s my sweety! hehe how about yours?[/quote] wow! that's really sweet... i envy you... :cry:
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

it is during my 18th bday.. im not the typical type of girl that dreams of having a debut.. thats why me and my bf and afterwards my clan mates received a treat from me.. the sweetest part is that.. my bf gave me a puppy stuff toy(named bjorn) and a letter with a rose on it... it really flatters me because even though my bf isn't lucky enough to be rich.. his effort to buy the stuff toy and making the personalize letter really touches me.. The words written on his letter "Kahit wala ng materyal na bagay.. basta nakikita at nakakasama lang kita.. pwede na skin un... " Makes my 18th bday experience unforgettable!! :)
joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww thats really sweet. how long have you guys been together.
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ fiya and joeysmiles... oohhh dats very sweet huh ?? well for my experience .. dats feb 14 , 2007 Valentines day .. we have a program in my school .. dats a little celbration for d valentines day ,, and den i found out dat my suitor(not actually my bf) was going to sang in d stage .. so0 i was so excited to hear his voice while singing in front of many people .. ^^ then the teacher call him to sing .. b4 he sang he said " i dedicate dis song to my one and only love .. shes very impt to me .. she complete me ^^ .. i love her so much .. and i want all of u to know .. that .. ' neri kaw lng nsa puso ko ' .. i dont know how he got that words .. but it makes me impt to him .. and den everyone look at me .. i dont know wat to do .. i just smile and sed ' omg ' ahahah :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thats really sweet! i hope me too..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, we broke up 1 day before my birthday. Lol. That would be the sweetest... ..Sweetest Downfall. =|
pretty holly
» Banned
1969-12-31

He Punch Me
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kissed me..yeah..!
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sweetest? ofcourse wen he/she bring u to his/her house and tell his/her parents dat dis is my love 1.. :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm.. wen he introduced me to his parents.. then he told dem that.. [b]"thank her.. without her, i'm still nobody!"[/b] :wow: i felt so shy dat time he's crazy but i was touched! :D [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=joeysmiles]As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jelly beans hehe and put a rose and chocolate kisses right in the middle. A little while later while I`m almost in tears of happiness he took out a box that had a necklace saying roger&joana. :D that`s my sweety! hehe[/quote] [b]Dat's sweet. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the sweetest thing your lover has ever done for you? As for me, my babylove did the sweetest thing for me on Valentine's Day. Our first Valentine's together. He made a heart shape out of jel

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:17

[ 11 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy