• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

Pages: 1

[align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

bhem-hime
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

[align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls...?? :) [/align]
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

be the first to welcome you.. (ehem!) sure we can!! =) and our great moderators here.. but i'll say, some of them are strict.. so better read and follow the rules, ayt?? :thumbsup: btw, welcome to ftalk!! :eh: enjoy posting here.. see you around... :D
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

[b][color=#ff0a00]W[/color][color=#ff1400]e[/color][color=#ff1e00]l[/color][color=#ff3200]c[/color][color=#ff3c00]o[/color][color=#ff4600]m[/color][color=#ff5a00]e[/color] [color=#ff6e00]t[/color][color=#ff7800]o[/color] [color=#ff8200]f[/color][color=#ff8c00]r[/color][color=#ff9600]i[/color][color=#ffa000]e[/color][color=#ffa000]n[/color][color=#ffa000]d[/color][color=#ffa000]s[/color][color=#ff9600]t[/color][color=#ff9600]e[/color][color=#ff9600]r[/color][color=#ff1e00]t[/color][color=#ff1e00]a[/color][color=#ff1400]l[/color][color=#ff7800]k[/color][/b][b][color=blue] bhem-hime [/color][/b] [align=center][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/welcome.gif[/img][/align] [img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/dance.gif[/img][img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img] :rose: [b][color=blue]enjoy the forum and see u around [/color][/b]:rose:[img]http://www.geocities.com/darkfreed/moodicon/69.gif[/img][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z223/dj_dhey/dance.gif[/img]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]bhem-hime[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: Please Follow The Rules :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [i][b]Welcome to ftalk bhem-hime [/b][/i] =) :penguin: [b]See you around[/b] :penguin:
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

just wanna say hai to [b]tjayvalrose_02[/b]
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcum 2 ftalk ;) keep posting =) [/b]
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hello[/b] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/332/332364t66jsoqoso.gif[/img][/url]to FTalk.. Hope u like here. Have a nice posting! Cya araound =)
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome here in ftalk.. enjoy posting and see you around,, =)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk forums.
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there~ welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting and have fun!! :thumbsup:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hello.. welcome to eptok :D [/b]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to "FRIENDSTERTALK" hope you will follow rules!! dont imitate me im noit following rules!!! jokeiizz!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello bhem-hime welcome to friendstertalk. enjoy your stay here ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bhem-hime, welcome to Ftalk Forums. Enjoy Posting! :D
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk =) ...have fun and enjoy posting :penguin:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello there! enjoy posting! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]hi guys.. :D i'm a newbie here in friendstertalk, my cousins told me about this forum so i joined this forum to improve my friendster account... i know all of you guys can help me.. pls

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy