• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-30 11:18:12)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yea.. move along <- their latest it ends tonight swing swing dirty little secret.. hehehe. @off topic ephe id reply on naruto 364 thread take a look :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol lot of typo errors lately :lol: Anyway just request in this thread if you guys want some of their album songs I assure you High Quality =D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

all americam rejects? -i love most of their songs, they're kinda senti, but it has a little flavor of rock, isn't it? hehe i love their songs like "move along" & "it ends tonight", they are sad songs for me and i really love it, hehe does the lead singer plays piano? guitar?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol yeah.. watch "it ends tonight" vid
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dont really like them that much. Maybe because their first impression on me is that they more of looked like a boyband when they released their first album. =|
nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

my paper heart is good. They're Just okay.
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

it ends tonight is the s**t.. that song was stuck in my mind for weeks!!!
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

swing swing
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] yea, "it ends tonight" is a little catchy :D [/b]
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ilove the their paper heart!
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love the video of their song it ends tonight :D the fireworks really look nice while the band is singing :thumbsup:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woow i love the all-american rejects :D especially nick wheeler , the guitarist hehehee i love all their songs , especially it ends tonight . the first time i heard it in a bus when my friends and i went back from Bali to our hometown , Jakarta . we were really sad because the trip would be end on that night . in the morning we arrived in Jakarta .
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I love: Dirty little secret It ends tonight and Swing swing..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

huh?!. i don't know them!. hehe.. sorry...
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Still listening to their album up to now..^^=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh,i like all-american rejects.esp their song it ends tonight, i like the rhythm,the beat of the song,.,the lyrics.
kay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]my favorite all american rejects song is the Dirty little secret![/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]huh?!. i don't know them!. hehe.. sorry...[/quote] nih?? lolx! hahahaha! they are cool :D :thumbsup: my fave AAR song is [b]"Straightjacket Feeling"[/b] =) :thumbsup:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah... cool i love their song:D.. [align=center][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z39/joven0008/joven-2.gif[/img][/align] [spoiler][scroll][b][s]KILL X ROMANCE[/s][/b][/scroll][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you guys love there song punk yet semi alternative at the same time I love there lastest album move along =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 19 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy