• ARCHIVES 
  • » For you guys what's the best manga magazine?

Pages: 1..12345

For you guys what's the best manga magazine?

raaaawrxxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For you guys what's the best manga magazine?

Kaichou wa maid-sama :]
Pysperboys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i enjoy when i read eye shiled 21 and onepiece
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xwiit_az_candii;#3579610;1273662107]For now, I go with Nagatachou Strawberry and Rockin Heaven :love: They have the same mangaka. :xixi: Also, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai. Chibi Yukina is just too cute :heart:[/quote] Yeah..that, that and that. :lol2: But overall, Naruto :thumbsup: Naruto isn't really boring just because it's too long (just try to understand it), it's actually a pretty good manga (and anime). Naruto seems to be one great masterpiece...for me. :xixi:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Zettai Kareshi. Yuu Watase is the best mangaka for me, she's really good : ]]]]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Naruto. Because of its EPIC story line. Yeah. Im referring to manga now. Cause the anime is so slow. Haha. Its a masterpiece! :D FushigiYugi. One of the masterpiece for me. A good romantic,fantasy manga. Made by a good mangaka. :thumbsup: Vampire Knight. A good manga with full of Hansum vampires :lol3: Good story line and its characters. Hino Matsuri is so good. :yes2: Gakuen Alice. This is the different for me.I think its different manga. The main character of the story has a different alice than can`t explain. Im still looking for update. This is a good shoujo manga too. :thumbsup: Hetaila: Axis Powers. Totally a manga can make you laugh. Like the anime. It contain comedy and such a shounen. Well, the art is cute. :pacman: Death Note. Epic manga too. What can i say, its totally EPIC. :thumbsup: Detective Conan (Case Unclosed). The suspense, action manga. When im reading this, im thinking the possibilities, like a detective XD Well, nice manga. :thumbsup:
Rikugo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Akihabara@DEEP --> why? I like the Story about Hacker and cracker Kurosagi The Black Swindler --> about real swindler.. I mean... This Swindler is happened in our world 07 Ghost --> why? No comment...[/b]
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like Love Attack. It's really funny, it's about a girl that was assigned to convince Afikumi "deranged devil" to like behave in school, and then like after that Afikumi asks her to go out. It's really funny because of Maki too. XD I think its a must read, in my pov of course.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For you guys what's the best manga magazine?

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:24

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy