• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]http://friendster-tweakers.com/pix/ftu.gif[/img] [b]and BUTTON..[/b] [img]http://friendster-tweakers.com/pix/ftb.png[/img] watcha think guys and sir admin?

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:56:03)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

your suggestion is cool. there was already a contest (dunno if implemented) planned about ftalk logo. the userbar is cute, mind if you teach me how to create a .gif user bar? :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

lol. we dont need to have another contest on that. maybe we can but no prize at all. but i can give some prize if that will be animated and really good graphics. anyway, we dont need to give prizes so people can do something good, right? volunteering is much more appreciated.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I agree with you sir eehjhay, you don't need a price in order to become popular too :eh:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Excellent idea bro xavierkym.. =) :thumbsup: It'll make Friendstertalk.com more popular and we need it.. =) =) =) Hopefully Sir admin will agree with this one.. :cool: :P

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-08-01 14:26:56)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes .. wait for sir admins reply..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]your suggestion is cool. there was already a contest (dunno if implemented) planned about ftalk logo. the userbar is cute, mind if you teach me how to create a .gif user bar? :)[/quote] You can go to ubanimator.com neechan. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ [b]ot:[/b] thanks niichan. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [u][b]ot:[/b][/u] wow.. :wow: nice userbar ate mizel.. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna try it too :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OT for: [b]xavierkym[/b] :arrow: weee... thanks. ;) [b]nix[/b] :arrow: hehe... you can do it! refer to onii-chan's post. - - - - - [b]back-to-topic:[/b] i love the default ftalk logo. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

I'll try to make userbar that displays each member's username on it :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow... with each member's username??? :o that's hard to make but with sir admin's power.. it's possible.. we'l wait for that sir.. and tnx for granting my request,, :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. that's the same way he did for the add-on. :eh:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ exactly, there's no way I could make it one by one manually hehe :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ow yeah.. i really forgot bout that.. but we'll be waiting for that sir.. and of course expect,.. hehehe.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: nice idea sir.. btw, i love your avatar :lol: i thought someone's moving my mouse :lol: :lol: :lol: and that sig read friendstertalk ryt? :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice sig Sir Admin.. haha :lol: btw nice idea Sir.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]haha yah!!! nice idea also kuya xavier,btw,congrats for being a mod!![/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ofT:[/b] tnx nicey... :D [b]@onT:[/b] Im really excited bout this suggestion.. hehe :lol: [b]@admin:[/b] Very cute siggy.. hehe.. i cant read it when im near.. but i can if il go 2 meters away from my laptop.. hahaha.. it says friendstertalk.. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-07 15:43:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion here[/i] uhmm.. wondering if we can have the friendstertalk's own icon or logo.. so we can promote this site nicely... like the tweakers they got [b]USERBAR:[/b] [img]ht

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy