• ARCHIVES 
  • » Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

Pages: 123

Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

samme
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentrate much on mah work...am such a super mario addict...ehehehehe..hope u'll like it as much as i do.. screenshotz: [img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w244/ahemsam/OGCSSpremade/mario/1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w244/ahemsam/OGCSSpremade/mario/2.jpg[/img] [b][u] insert these codes on ur CUSTOMIZED>>MEDIA BOX:[/u][/b] <">

Last edited by samme (2007-12-19 11:07:35)

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

wakekeke sammm nice,,... new... fresh layout.... muahhhss :-*
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

hahaah...nix....it's an old one actually...i haven't posted tis one yet in another forum except on mah site...that's why it looks new... :)
venetiarose
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]this lay supercool like the super creator :D :rose: i like it =) [/b]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx venetia..this is like FF...u and monix always are the first one to comment on mah work...ahahahha... :rose:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute,,
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]weee^^another cute layout =) just keep on sharing :P [/b]
fely
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice layout samme :thumbsup:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow that's super cute!!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's nice. :D hightech. :P:P:P
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lay out....for mario lovers :thumbsup:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx a bunch....for all ur compliments guyz.... =)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh so cute! :)
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx nica.... :)
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow!!great i luve mario bros... nice!!thx 4 sharing!
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx dreamcaster .... :)
lyza_cute22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow..never seen like this b4..anyweiz,, its cute..tc[/b] :D =) :thumbsup:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx lyza.... :)
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

great work!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx dreamcaster :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Mah fave nintendo game evah...to be exact...super mario bros. 3...i don't mind playing the game over and over...even at work using emulator....drives me crazy...one of the reason why i cudn't concentr

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:02

[ 14 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy