• ARCHIVES 
  • » y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

Pages: 1

y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

^same (You do not have permission to access this page.)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

^ Hmm.. here are probably some reasons. =) [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] The reputation system has been modified with the following additions: [i]- Extended reputation timeout. A user can only change 1 reputation every 24 hours. - Spread reputation. A user couldn't change reputation of other particular user over and over again. - IP rules. If both users have the same IP address the couldn't change each other reputation. The system not only checks the post IP but also the user's registration IP.[/i] All the conditions above were working well when I tested it. Please let me know if you find any error with the reputation system.[/quote] [i]Read more: http://theftalk.com/t4726-%2ANEW%2A-Reputation-System.html[/i]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

honestly.. i think i only gave two reputations here.. one for eykal and one for feruzz.. hmhm... and i tried giving repu to somebody but i cant.. and i really followed the rules for reputation system.. and i think i followed them.. like right now i just tested adding repu to u miss padme but it says.. [quote](You do not have permission to access this page.) [url]Go back.[/url][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-02 09:29:58)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me too, can't get it. *nosebleed* :drool:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-08-02 09:10:13)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@sir james.. my post #4 edited sorry for that one word tagalog i used.. :wallbash: it wont happen again.. :thumbsup: eniweizz.. did u experience it also??? :O
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Sir admin had fixed this problem.. =) =) The reputation system has been normal now.. :eh: :cool: :P
admin
» FTalkManiac

Yes, there's something wrong with reputation system. It's been fixed and should works properly now. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx for the quick response sir :thumbsup: coz i thought im banned from using that system.. lol :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh.. so that's why. :lol: I haven't touched the reputation system in a month now. Thanks for the fix Sir.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Me too, i didnt notice anything wrong with the Rep System since i havent given anyone for quite a awhile now. Good thing that its fixed now. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » y is it that whenever i click [color=green][+][/color] or [color=red][-][/color] repu to a person it says that im not allowed :redface: wawwawawawat hapend??

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:31

[ 10 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy