• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is CSS? [/b] CSS stands for cascading style sheets. Cascading style sheets are used to change properties like font face, size, font in tables, scrollbar color, link color and hover color, a

Pages: 1123456

[b]What is CSS? [/b] CSS stands for cascading style sheets. Cascading style sheets are used to change properties like font face, size, font in tables, scrollbar color, link color and hover color, a

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is CSS? [/b] CSS stands for cascading style sheets. Cascading style sheets are used to change properties like font face, size, font in tables, scrollbar color, link color and hover color, a

wah...ate monix...tnx for sharing...:)
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What is CSS? [/b] CSS stands for cascading style sheets. Cascading style sheets are used to change properties like font face, size, font in tables, scrollbar color, link color and hover color, a

i also wanna add another for css link to learn more :D [url=http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com]HTML code tutorial[/url]
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anyway thanks for sharing :)
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

avoid double posting pls.. :thumbsdown:
SexualHealing
» n00b
1969-12-31

~ Most Commonly used CSS than Overlay ~ CSS = Compatible to all user's. OVERLAY = For expert only. To many using CSS than the Overlay Because they don't how to edit Overlay O_O
rubiksato2jam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can you make another topic for more complex CSS or overlay please.............. =)=)=)=)=)=)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=grrr_mod]ok..I'M confused!!! LOLZ[/quote] ^just try your best to understand!:D i know you can do it!?. [quote=vhiver_coby]i had a question guys... pano po ba gawin ung pics sa frenster n ngsslide agad?[/quote] ^please speak in english! `emm..you mean, marquee?! just browse in Add-on section.. `c'mon..don't be dull! [quote=margreth]hey?! helLo??? I can't do this things ok..??? can you just make me nalang??? it's so hard.!!! it made me confused so much, it's like mah brain is gonna explode with this instructions... grrr... thanks I hope you read this...[/quote] ^c'mon..just try it.. first..you have to study..then, apply your knowledge now! [quote=vinakrizz _cute]hi poh how can i make my own profile plz help guyz:([/quote] ^you have to understand the codes first.. go to tricks an tuts section.. [quote=clyte]:cry:ahee[/quote] ^avoid spamming! [quote=rhixz][img][/img][/quote] ^no spamming please..and avoid double posting.. [quote=SexualHealing]~ Most Commonly used CSS than Overlay ~ CSS = Compatible to all user's. OVERLAY = For expert only. To many using CSS than the Overlay Because they don't how to edit Overlay O_O[/quote] ^not really that overlay is for expert! well..just like me..i'm not expert but i can make an overlay.. it's up to you..if you have a talent..*lol*

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-05-22 08:15:15)

BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sis keep it up
elners
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayus to!.... thank you for sharing this moment'.... try cuh pla tuh'...
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

god jub :thumbsup:
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks :D for this... anyway... how come when i put cursors in my prof sometimes the back ground does'nt show... and the cursor too :question:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chinotan0628]thanks for this... anyway... how come when i put cursors in my prof sometimes the back ground does'nt show... and the cursor too[/quote] ^ `try to use this codes.. [quote]body { background: #[b]000000[/b]; background-image: url([b]URL IMAGE[/b]); background-repeat: [b]no-repeat[/b]; background-position: [b]center center[/b]; background-attachment: [b]fixed[/b]; cursor: url('URL CURSOR');[/quote] `emm..edit the bold part..kK??hope i help you.. [quote=elners]ayus to!.... thank you for sharing this moment'.... try cuh pla tuh'...[/quote] ^ `opphhz!speak in english! :evil:

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-05-29 09:28:04)

chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the tip :D maybe it's because i dont use the [quote]cursor: url([b]'[/b]URL CURSOR[b]'[/b]);[/quote] thanks hahaha.. it helped :D
lil_pjay027
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone here who's willing to help me ? can elaborate me everything ? pleassseeee :cry:
aj2abi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx,, it really help... im a newbie ang trying hard to do an overlay...
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aj2abi]thnx,, it really help... im a newbie ang trying hard to do an overlay...[/quote] ^ohw yeah!?Good Luck xD!? hope you'll get it.. [quote=lil_pjay027]anyone here who's willing to help me ? can elaborate me everything ? pleassseeee[/quote] ^i'm willing to help you..
betuts
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby:...hey.....please help how to create the overlay ...where can i paste it??how to upgrade it....i'm little crazy for that huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.......im a new here ..tnx a lot:crybaby::crybaby:
jay-ar_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

ms.monix i have a q? about fs bcoz the old linker of css is not working anymore do you know how to solve that prob... thnx
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jay-ar_24]ms.monix i have a q? about fs bcoz the old linker of css is not working anymore do you know how to solve that prob... thnx[/quote] ^Hmm.. You can insert your Css Codes in your html codes.. [quote=betuts]...hey.....please help how to create the overlay ...where can i paste it??how to upgrade it....i'm little crazy for that huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.......im a new here ..tnx a lot:crybaby:[/quote] ^First thing you have to do is.. Study the codes..Analyze them!
zahinilman
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello..i am newbie here... may someone check my codes? :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What is CSS? [/b] CSS stands for cascading style sheets. Cascading style sheets are used to change properties like font face, size, font in tables, scrollbar color, link color and hover color, a

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:31

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy