• ARCHIVES 
  • » im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

Pages: 1

im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

dhenzcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer addict..but just a little.. :D picture editing, animation, programming.. etc. this time i want to learn about "html", "css", "js".. how to make a friendster code, css, overlay.. i viewed some layouts and overlay :o wow :o simple but rock! :D and i said to myself, i want to learn how to make that, either layouts or overlay.. now heres my problem.. :crybaby: i want someone who can help me about that.. i tried some tutorials but the main lessons i could get was just to copy/paste and see what happen.. i want to learn the use of a single symbol that i see.. i know this is too much but i want someone which i can contact through text or personal message coz i want an immediate answer to my simple questions like how to do this, how to do that, what will be the effect of this, what will i do to this, so many questions that i want to answer not by tutorials but to the person himself. i hope you guys understand what am i talking about.. :crybaby: anyone who can help me?? :crybaby:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

[align=center][b]^i wanted to help...but when it comes to overlay i cant! only in css! there's a section here in EPTOK...where you can find some tutorials! just go there![/b][/align]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

welcome to ftalk forums kua dhenz :D
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! pls read and follow the rules, ayt!? see ya around!!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]welcome here in ftalk.. enjoy posting here and see you around.. ;) :thumbsup: [/b] [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z206/johnzpunksz21/place2be_blue.jpg[/img]

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-08-03 08:01:56)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: heya there. welcome to ftalk. and ofcourse, Always follow the rules. ^^, :cool: `need help? FriendsterTalk is Available. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b] W E L C O M E[/b] [b][i]![/i][/b] Holla! Welcome To Ftalk! :D Enjoy Posting&Surfing The Net! Please Do Read The Forum Rules. By Clicking This ›[url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]CLICK THIS [i]![/i][/b][/url]
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hi der :) welcum 2 ftalk ;) kip posting :D [/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Welcome to Friendstertalk [b]dhenzcy[/b].. =) :) Enjoy your visiting and have a nice posting.. ;) :thumbsup: See you around.. :eh: :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b] :exclaim: :exclaim: *Please Follow The Rules* :exclaim: :exclaim: [/b][/color][/scroll]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/90.gif[/img]
dhenzcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok ok. read tutorials.. learn from myself.. :cry: tnx
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=) [b]Hey dhenz[/b] =) :D [b]Welcome to ftalk[/b] :D :thumbsup: [b]have fun on posting[/b] :thumbsup: :penguin: [i][b]See you around bro!![/b][/i] :penguin:
sugz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello there :) ....welcome to ftalk =) ..heave fun posting :)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello [img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9822/welcumdv1.gif[/img] See yah then...rules!!!always remember!!!!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im dhenz.. 19 yrs old.. frm bulacan., shifter from computer engineering to information technology but i stopped.. now doing a self study bout computer.. (sorry for wrong grammar :D ) im a computer

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:47

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy