• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

Pages: 1

Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

nicey
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :crybaby: well,just my suggestion..hehe..what do you think.. =( [/b]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:48:28)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

Just a question: what will be the use of this checkbox? you can't manage your messages coz all you can do to them is delete them. except if there will be some folders to categorize the messages

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-05 02:47:41)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

[b]wakokness.that's actually my point.. =) but if you guyz think this is no good delete it.. :crybaby: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. hope we can have subfolders in our inbox if possible :wallbash: that's what i want

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-05 05:55:06)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Checkbox? Uh yeah, tis a good suggestion. Also nix's suggestion on subfolder, tis cool. :eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep.. im also thinking of the checkbox.. because its hard to delete pm(s) one by one.. huhuhu :crybaby:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]yep.. im also thinking of the checkbox.. because its hard to delete pm(s) one by one.. huhuhu :crybaby:[/quote] Kuya xavier.. there's this "delete multiple messages" found at the bottom of the inbox [left corner]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. our site is not an email provider. hehe.. we are suppose to post a message and not send PM always. nice try though
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=xavierkym]yep.. im also thinking of the checkbox.. because its hard to delete pm(s) one by one.. huhuhu :crybaby:[/quote] Kuya xavier.. there's this "delete multiple messages" found at the bottom of the inbox [left corner][/quote] wow.. :o im so dumb... hahaha.. my very first time to know we have like this.. you know what? it takes me 10minutes maybe to delete my whole inbox.. :wallbash: tnx so much sir nix.. :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahehe.. no prob kuya. but don't call me sir :wallbash: hekhek @kuya eehkhay: i see the point. wahehe.. well it's up to the forum if it has these features
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And can we suggest for additional space for inbox and sent items?!
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym][quote=aRies04991][quote=xavierkym]yep.. im also thinking of the checkbox.. because its hard to delete pm(s) one by one.. huhuhu :crybaby:[/quote] Kuya xavier.. there's this "delete multiple messages" found at the bottom of the inbox [left corner][/quote] wow.. :o im so dumb... hahaha.. my very first time to know we have like this.. you know what? it takes me 10minutes maybe to delete my whole inbox.. :wallbash: tnx so much sir nix.. :P[/quote] [b]haha!!!me too kuya xavier!!!!!stupid me!!! we can actually check messages which we want to delete..so sorry guys for my stupidity!! :wallbash: and thanks>>>[/b] =D

Last edited by nicey (2007-08-06 05:45:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]checkbox for our messages??? [/i] [b]just wanna sugest a checkbox for our messages so that it will be easier for us to manage our messages..just like in e-mails and in friendster. :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 12 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy