• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

Pages: 12

:arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

:arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav) -- */ .friendster-banner, .friendster-banner-ad, .friendster-banner-ad-wrapper, .friendster-banner-nav, .friendster-banner-nav-links, .friendster-banner-nav-logo, .friendster-banner-nav-wrapper, .friendster-body-ad, .friendster-footer-ad, .module-powered { display: none; } </style>[/quote] - Save Settings and Republish. All your Friendster Blog Advertisements will be hidden from your page =) :arrow: [u][b]For advanced users (by Ephemeral):[/b][/u] Log in your Friendster and follow steps below... :thumbsup: Follow the steps: [b]Step 1[/b] 1* Click "My Blog" Link 2* Click "Edit Configuration" 3* Edit your Blog name 4* Paste this code into "Blog description/catchphrase" Box <">After you have done the said on Step 1 on steps now for Step 2 [b]Step 2[/b] 1* Copy these codes below and paste into notepad then save. (Note: Make sure your notepad is set on unicode format) <">2* Go to an upload site like [url=http://www.fileden.com]Fileden[/url] or [url=http://www.filelodge.com]FileLodge[/url] 3* Upload the notepad file into the upload site. 4* Copy the Direct Link of the TxT document you have uploaded 5* Paste the copied code in the PASTE URL HERE on the <">on your "Blog description/catchphrase" Box 6* Finally Save and Publish all files and check your blog if all the ads have been removed. Just read the instructions carefully... I hope this helps :D

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-04-25 04:21:17)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

[color=#009900]i'll try this one.hope it works! by the way, thanks for sharing![/color] :D

Last edited by icekandi (2006-12-19 06:23:39)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

Wow that's something new.. Tnx for sharing it..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hope it works for you guys like it does 4 me :paranoid:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waw nice thenx for sharin po kua ;)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will fix the problem...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2006-12-02 10:30:06)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It workz.. :midfinger:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow i'll try this later! thanks for sharing it to us!! =)
KrayzieThug
» n00b
1969-12-31

one question~ is this one work 4 mozilla fiefox?
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Great! cool.. Thanks for sharing. I'll try it
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]yeeeyyyyyy.. it works.... thankz a lot.... :) :thumbsup: [/color]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow thanks for this one! now my blog is ad free!
heart924
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Log in your Friendster and follow steps below... :thumbsup: Follow these steps: Version 1 1* Click "My Blog" Link 2* Click "Edit Configuration" 3* Edit your Blog name 4* Paste this code into "Blog description/catchphrase" Box <">After you have done the said on Version 1 on steps now for Version 2 Follow these steps: Version 2 1* Copy these codes below and paste into notepad then save. (Note: Make sure your notepad is set on unicode format) <">2* Go to an upload site like [url=http://www.fileden.com]Fileden[/url] or [url=http://www.filelodge.com]FileLodge[/url] 3* Upload the notepad file into the upload site. 4* Copy the Direct Link of the TxT document you have uploaded 5* Paste the copied code in the PASTE URL HERE on the <">on your "Blog description/catchphrase" Box 6* Finally Save and Publish all files and check your blog if all the ads have been removed. Just read the instructions carefully... I hope this helps :D[/quote] Could someone provide me the URL of the codes? I dont know how to use notepad and uploading things,and i'm just borrowing this computer so, i dont have files etc... I hope there is someone......pleeeaaassse.....
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=heart924]Could someone provide me the URL of the codes?[/quote] try to put this in your'Blog Description' box. im not really sure if it still works though: <">
heart924
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=heart924]Could someone provide me the URL of the codes?[/quote] try to put this in your'Blog Description' box. im not really sure if it still works though: <">[/quote] Yeah it works!!!! Thank you so very much! Really appreciate the big help! Thank you again :rose:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Oh, that's good :D :thumbsup: heheh. ur welcome.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Moved To Blog Section[/b] :eh: Ano ads in blog is a good way to attract some readers :eh:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Can't get it, Please help me! Are you willing to do it for me? Please... :crybaby:
mesh
» n00b
1969-12-31

non of these codes are working...any new updates guys...all i get is this :( " Friendster Blogs has encountered an error. The requested page could not be found or the requested action could not be completed."
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mesh it works...the one im saying in the other thread is the bg of y blog isnt working and the scroll bar is thransparent...yes ive encounted also the error just try to do it again @russel...that first happened to me also i didnt get it right coz i just look at the procedures if its very long then i didnt try it....just read it and analyze it...here at ftalk they give us tutorials in the trick that is very elaborately explained...just give em a chance okay ;] but if you really need the code i suggest get permission to kuya foraskenkid for the codes that he gave to heart hope solves your prob guys!!!...just suggesting!!peace out :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [u][b]For newbies (by FoRsAkEnKiD):[/b][/u] - Copy and paste the following code to your [b]blog description/catchphrase box[/b]: [quote]<style> /* -- Hide All Ads (Except Friendster Footer Nav

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy