• ARCHIVES 
  • » on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

Pages: 1

on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [b]pls..?[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

Hmm. TOPIC LOCKED! Same Thread Here: [url=http://theftalk.com/t7955-ask...%3F.html][b] CLICK HERE![/b][/url] :idea:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

This is not the help section.. please use your common sense :wallbash: and now you double posted :wallbash: :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » on [b]how to change the fonts, and colors in giving testimonial[/b]? my friend in friendster gave me one.... and i wanna do the same,... i asked her already but she juz shut her mouth. :redface: [

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 11 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy