• ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

Pages: 123

just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

charie-neechan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

my chemical romance is the best!!!!!!! =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

I think those three bands are good, so i couldnt really choose between the three. Maybe i could just pick The Used and MCR as a tie for the first place. =|
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahah evn me der ol my faves haha its rili hard to choose i know the feeling hihi
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe i still go wit the used..ihi for some reasons.. ;)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ohh nice ate mau hahah wat songs do you like sang by the used??? share share :D
kmfa92
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i absolutely love the used![/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The Used's latest album 'Lies For Liars' kicks arse. =|
adiktus1024
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fall Out Boy is my choice although the used and MCR are really great bands I cant seem to get enough of those poetic lyrics of FOb songs I find them so interesting and Pat has a unique voice, not your average guitar playing group of boys :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think the choice from these three is related with the age of the voters. =| Younger teens like the poppish sound by FOB. Middle aged teens like the mainstream friendly but still rocking sound of MCR. And finally the older teens who can ride the heavy rock along with screams like The Used. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmmm. MCR. :D
delacour
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer the used than FOB... :) the used has great songs and awsome video... :thumbsup: MCR? no offence, i don't like them... :penguin:
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love mcr forevah!!
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's hard to choose because i love them all! hehe [b]fall out boy[/b] - i love the melody of their songs & weird & hard to comprehend lyrics [b]my chemical romance[/b] - love their sad melody & lyrics [b]the used[/b] - love theie sceram & lyrics about death (i think????)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The Used is best for me! \m/
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] i like mcr,bcoz of their latest [b]teenagers[/b].. :D \m/ [/color][/align]
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love gerard way coz he's hot.so as his brother mikey.. so ill go for my chemical romance.. and their songs, some might find it weird..but once u listen to it very carefully.. ull feel the emotion of the song!!..
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'd go with the used =)
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wtf? I LOVE PETE... FOB rockz![/b]
broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]MCR[/b] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just want to know your opinion about who's the best among the 3 haha please say your reasons haha

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:45

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy