• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

Pages: 1

Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2007-08-06 11:10:43)

mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

hehe.. yeah.. im planning to make a video blog.. im planing to do one and then embed it in my blog... ;)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

i have like 1 gb of video blog here in my laptop ... but still i have no time to upload it .. pldt dsl sucks . . . :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't like seeing my face on videos for some reason. :lol: So video blogging is not an option for me. But it would be nice.
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah.. that's one of the things im thinking about video blogging... maybe id start if i can have more confidence... if im feeling pretty enough... hahahahaha :D :lol: :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha exactly. :lol: Or I'll do it.. IF everyone else is doing it. :lol: :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I agree too. You gotta have to have high confidence to do that. And you gotta make sure that you would also look good on camera. =|
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i got lot of confidence , but i think i dont look good in a camera . but video blogging here in my laptop is kinda how i express my thoughts .. i express my hates .. etc .. ^_^ anyways i dont think i'm gonna upload everything drama .. hehehe .. i think i'll just go for the happy moments .. hehehe
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And you also have to speak clearly, or fluently, so that your viewers could understand what you are saying. =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

anyways .. guys have you tried it ?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I will try it on my web cam and record myself. :lol: But I know I will puke.
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can some1 heLp me? how do you create or edit vids? especially AMVs? pLease repLy asap...tnx^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have You Done it .. ? hehehe i've planning to do it .. but i have no time to upload it ^_^ hehehe i have tons of video blogs here in my laptop .. [b]anyways if you have one share it here ^^[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:07

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy