• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

Pages: 1

[quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

senyorito21
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

[quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Download an FTP-client and upload all the php content to your host. 5.Create a mysql-database on your host (through the cpanel) and a username+password for it. 6.Go to yoursite.yourhost.com/forumdirectory/install.php 7.In your FTP-client, go to Config.php, go to properties and set the CHMOD settings to 666(if you are using phbb2). 8.Follow the instructions on install.php 9.After finishing installation, go to the CHMOD settings of config.php again and set them to 644(if you are using phbb2). 10.Delete the Install and contrib directories. 11.Go to yoursite.yourhost.com/index.php 12.Login and go to the admin panel to customize your forums.[/quote]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

And from which source did you copied and pasted this buddy? =|
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

Lets se... Right Here :arrow: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Forum ^_______^
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ There you go. :thumbsup: Next time please include the sources of your post buddy. Btw, there are actually many ways on how to create your own forum. A google search is one of the first steps. =|
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oops.... Ok... I'll keep that on my mind! ^__^
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this...how 'bout making my own forum soon? :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's nice... making a forum!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one there!!! :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so the domain is completely yours? i mean, its not only a sub domain.. huh. nice! ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ It depends. If you pay, domain is yours. If not, you'll only have a subdomain. =|
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mr Mod... I don't understand the whole things that related with domain or subdomain whatsoever.... Can you explain it for me? I owe you my thanks :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=viperhydra89]Mr Mod... I don't understand the whole things that related with domain or subdomain whatsoever.... Can you explain it for me? I owe you my thanks :D[/quote] For instance.. - hostsite.com = domain - viperhydra89.hostsite.com = subdomain If I had signed up for a domain registration from Byethost and paid for it, then I can have my own domain name, like forsakenkid.com for example. But i wont pay for my own domain name, then i can only have forsakenkid.byethost.com as my web address. =|
Inukira
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow a forum hope i cn make 1
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's nice to have your own forum but it's slothful to make one. :D
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

or view this [url=http://theftalk.com/t45963-PHP-website-step-by-step-tutorial.html]tutorial[/url] for more idea. After installation enable the forum module. that's it. you have your own forum.
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Create forum only 10 Minutes! click :arrow: [url]http://ucoz.com[/url] God Luck :D
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pre-made forum cannot be costumize. Keep that in mind. What ever [b]theme, module and blocks[/b] they have is the only option you can use. You cannot install additional add-on.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]1.Get a free PHP hosting such as www.byethost.com. 2.Register yourself and a domain name here. 3.Go to www.phpbb.com or www.simplemachines.org and download their php forum software. 4.Downlo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy