• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since you joined Friendster.. Tell us. What good has it done for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For me, aside from helping me

Pages: 1..1234567899

Since you joined Friendster.. Tell us. What good has it done for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For me, aside from helping me

trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Since you joined Friendster.. Tell us. What good has it done for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For me, aside from helping me

i gain more friends,,added more knowledge to my brain..communicate and oder more..love fs..:):wow:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Since you joined Friendster.. Tell us. What good has it done for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For me, aside from helping me

met new friends. kept in touch with mah old pals.. ^_^
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

help me to connect / my friends and some relatives:wow:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it made me the crazy person that i am today.. hehe :lol: it made me teach myself how to make a layout.. hehe
treena23
» n00b
1969-12-31

communication w/ my high skul frends,long distance relatives and my boyfriend
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well. it made distance reachable. make sense? even if my friends are on the other side of the world, i can still communicate to them and see how well they are doing with their life. =)
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i got a lot of friends. . and meet new people and with fs i could stil communicate w/ my friends abroad . . :eh:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm i think to make new friends find my old buddies and meet other people.
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]I agreed to [b]Fenque[/b], I gain more friends.[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well, i got some new friends.. met friends from the past.. met new friends from other places. and maybe meet more friends in the future! thanks friendster!!! =):thumbsup:
deyminsane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]find my old friends and meet new friends .=D[/b]
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its really been ages ago since i last saw some of my high school classsmates and friends, because of friendster, i was able to locate some of them here and abroad and my list keeps growing long, thank you for that
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

make new friends, release of problems i consider it as a dairy.. communicate with my far relatives.. learn,, brainstorming entertainment.. etc..=|
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because of friendster,i was still communicated with my friends. i can see their pictures and updates about their life. i can also meet old schoolmates and classmates,and new friends.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i found my old school buddies..it's really a big help for us who left our own country, it's the only way i can keep in touch with them..:D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it helps me communicate with old friends. i can also meet new friends from other countries although they're [i]unreal[/i]. i can practice my english with them. :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's helped me simply by gaining friendships that I likely would have never had. And it has also introduced me to different cultures that I have begun learning about.
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it helped me find my old friends, long lost relatives and gain new friends that i never thought would be possible.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Friendster has helped me communicate & keep in touch with my family and friends back in the Philippines. Like, when I get homesick, usually often, all I have to do is get online and check my Friendster, and it will make me happier, just like TFC =] I honestly don't know what I would do if Friendster became no more :paranoid: . Aside from that reasoning, I'd have to say networking with other Filipinos like me is fun, as long as they're REAL people and not some pedophiles who lurk around the interweb.... :D[/spoiler]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Friendster helped me a lot. It helped me how to keep in touch of my friends, about codes hehe. But it also has bad influences to us..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since you joined Friendster.. Tell us. What good has it done for you? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - For me, aside from helping me

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:02

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy