• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

Pages: 1

If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I know how to re-format and re-program my computer. But I don't know much about hardware. I can clean it, but I can't entirely take it apart. If I get hardware failures, cleaning it does the trick sometimes. But sometimes it just needs a pro technician to fix it. =|
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

I only can install some programs and games. My father used to care about all technical problems, so I don't know to much^^
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

everything? (i wish)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Can uplug everything inside my pc and plug it again

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-18 22:29:52)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

All I can say about [b]computers[/b] >>> I just know how to surfing internet lol =D just kidding :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I know quite a lot about my computer, especially software-wise. Im not that interested in hardware, but i can disassemble my CPU (when i clean it) and can of course assemble it back again.
kupalobs
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have been tweaking my pc since my mom bought it and now i have internet connection, i even tweak the canopy to the point i blocked my self from accessing the canopy, anyhow i have extensive knowledge when it comes to programming both web and desktop
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all i know is to install some computer softwares its just like installing a new windows in your computer and cheating in the yahoo games like chess using winbord, shredder 10 and fritz 9 =D and having fun using [b]google earth[/b] thats all i know the others i dont know how.
▼WOLViNCE▼
» FTalker
1969-12-31

being a hobbyist, my enthusiasm about computer obligued me to read and understand every function/purpose of each single part of my rig and if how it works which pushes me to modify and work on a way i wanted them to. i managed to relocate the position of the motherboard inside the chasis, relocate the usual position of PSU (i put it under HDD location but have fan in between of them), relocate the postion of 3 HDD and many more modification just to give proper vent and airflow inside my rig to lower the temp. i also installed a dummy acrylic covered hdd and put blue LED with hidden switch on the front panel wherein if you turn it on you can see the platter spins and the head moving. i turn them on to amaze my friends when they visit me or when i attend a LAN party. I also make sure that every software i installed on my rig won't slow him down nor eat my resources unnecessarily. [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/482.png[/img]
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I know a lot of stuffs but what questioned me was how did i learned that
langaw
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno what is computer!!!!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know computer.. because im a computer technician :lol:
Psyanne
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bought and assembled my first PC year 1999. I know Computer Assembly and Networking (LAN and WAN) (CISCO and Fujitsu Equiptments.)

Last edited by Psyanne (2008-10-08 23:31:21)

e121ch
» n00b
1969-12-31

:(I blind computer problems:cry:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I cant really take my computer apart because it has the CPU on the actual monitor. if ur wondrin and thinking what it is its an iMac. but but but, I have a Mac Pro it is like a super fast computer I never use it my dad uses it. it has like 8 processors. my dad wont let me use it he thinks ill break it. oh well, ill stick with my iMac :cry: :lol:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i know lil bout computer troubleshooting including program and os installation coz im a computer technician also :lol: but not a pro.. just a noob lol

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-09 15:02:12)

akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i can say im in a midle. I'm a Electronic technician with a little bit knowledge on electronics ofcourse, electrical, communication, automotive and computer (especially hardware) . :)
Ezam
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know to hack,booter, spy, making virus...play with malicious code... i`m better in software than hardware...:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have a computer at home, [b]how much about it do you know[/b]? Do you know it inside out? Or you know enough to do the basics? Or you don't know much at all, except from using it? - - - - - -

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:28

[ 11 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy