• ARCHIVES 
  • » i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

Pages: 1

i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

enzoid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

:arrow: ^ you can modify the modules using css =)
enzoid
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

can i edit those css codes in notepad?!? tnx for d reply im newbie hir
abhy_sweetgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

ow can i edit code in notepad.. i already finis doing my profile in adobe potoshop.. the next step is to edit the code but when i opened it in wordpad i cant understand the code how am i able to edit it..? help me plzz
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i already post a reply in the other topic. yes u can edit the modules' css codes using notepad. resize to make it broader? or resize the border? im confuse on your question. to modify a certain border, use this format: for example in a div div#comments { border: 1px solid #000000; } the div of your comment list (i named the div with "comments") will have a solid 1px black border.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i olready mde a profle and i also try to put d ad-ons on there, but its a mess i cnt resize the ad-ons boarder. . .huhuhu

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy