• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

Pages: 1

This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mbhyKQUZ8k[/youtube]

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-13 13:59:56)

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

Lol Padme..Funny video it really makes me :lol: He's so scared..wahaha...her mother kept on laughing at him. Poor Funny fat boy.. :lol: :wallbash:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

yah its so funny.. :lol: :lol: but its also dangerous.. tnx 2 his big chin.. he could have fall without them,.. :D :D
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^hahaha that's great... i watched it for 3 times... hahaha that's cool!![/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, I dunno how many times I watch it. It still cracks me up. That lady laughing like crazy makes it even funnier. :lol:
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

poor kid..... its like his dying up there.....

Last edited by tina_nastygurl (2007-08-14 07:49:06)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually they were riding the [b]Bungee Ride.[/b] Reportedly there has been accidents w/ this theme park ride. [img]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5712/4444444444ak5.jpg[/img] [img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9249/beijingbungeechair01ku6.jpg[/img] It sure looks dangerous coz you're sent flying up in the air. It's like suicide! I'd like to try it even once.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: that video is uber funny :lol: but heck, it's dangerous! :O
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Actually they were riding the [b]Bungee Ride.[/b] Reportedly there has been accidents w/ this theme park ride. [url]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5712/4444444444ak5.jpg[/url] [url]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9249/beijingbungeechair01ku6.jpg[/url] It sure looks dangerous coz you're sent flying up in the air. It's like suicide! I'd like to try it even once.[/quote] yeah... poor boy..... :cry: :cry:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm Stuck ! , I'm Stuck ! , I'm Stuck ! ,I'm Stuck ! lol :lol:
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe funny film he ddnt fall off tnx 2 his big chin!!
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Its F*cking crazy,, LMAO[/b]
litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've tried this ride in Alberta, Canada. && trust., that wasnt my reaction like the the fat kids reaction. LMAO BUt other than that., I recomend riding this. Its really fun. Swear to that =)
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]haha :lol: the kid really funny i will nevah go 4 a ride there :lol: it will make me sick...[/b]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]That is so funny she almost fall beacuse she's so fat all of her weight falls down,,thanks to her chin,, hahaha lol nice one[/b]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stop it stop it ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha its funny
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.hahahas.*rofl*. nyaahaha.hes really fat.!
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol.i cant stop laughing here :lol::lol: even his mom is laughing at his~ :lol: [i]stop it.im stuck.help me.[/i] LOL

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-05-12 03:41:15)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hahahaha. :lol: That kid was terrified. Thank God he was fat, he was seriously slipping. That ride must have more protective stuff I mean that could have been fatal. :angry: But still that was hilarious, that thing should have like a fiberglass casing cuz' even if your seatbelt is removed your still in a ball thingy that will catch you instead of flying of off the ride.[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Repost here [url]http://theftalk.com/t32993-Post-Funny-Video-here%21.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is absolutely funny. :lol: But heck this looks [b]sooo dangerous,[/b] that kid could have fallen! Anyways, I can't stop laughing watching this one. [i]Title: Fat Kid Falls Out of Ride[/i] [

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy