• ARCHIVES 
  • » It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

Pages: 12

It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meaning it is just temporary, so it asks first for a reload if you try signing in without having a balance.[/color][/quote] Yeah it's free. [b]Requirements:[/b] *Globe user *MMS-capable unit *GPRS-mode :arrow: [b]To activate your GPRS on Globe[/b], type Go<space>then your mobile unit and you must send it to 2951. (E.g. If your phone is Nokia 7360, you must enter "[b]Go N7360[/b]" to [b]2951[/b].) After that, immediately save the settings for your GPRS when [i]they[/i] reply to you. [i](Btw, this activating thing on your phone is also free, try doing this without having a load.)[/i] :arrow: [b]Now, for the [i]I'm on mobile[/i] part.[/b] 1. Upon entering http://www.myglobe.com.ph in your WAP, type [b]Yahoo![/b] and click the [b]onesearch[/b] link. ([i]Note: You must use the link [b]onesearch[/b] in order to have a free net, than clicking directly on the [b]Yahoo![/b] link.[/i]) 2. You'll be then redirected. Then again on the [b]onesearch field[/b], type [b]sign in[/b]. 3. Enter your Y! id and password. 4. You're done, and enjoy Y!M on mobile! :D 5. You can even change your mobile status, just explore more. :) Hope I shared this one legally. hehehehe. Credits to my friend, Jade, for teaching me this. :D [i]P.S.[/i] Nokia phones are very user-friendly, so it's easy to activate the GPRS mode. :D [i]P.S.S.[/i] Any questions, clarifications, violent reactions? Ask! I may or may not answer them, hehe. Peace.

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-02-13 11:32:47)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

Thanks for sharing one Oneechan. This might come in handy. =| Hehe.
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

ive been sending n6070 to 2951 but until now havent receive any confirmation.. how much load balance do i need to activate my gprs?
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee~ thanks very much mizel~ :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial Weng. =) I'm not using Globe though.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh, thanx for this =) . i hope there's also free browse for friendster :( . . .
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, i asked my friend about friendster for free. unfortunately, all we can access is yahoo. Btw. thanks for the replies guys. :) [quote=mango juice]ive been sending n6070 to 2951 but until now havent receive any confirmation.. how much load balance do i need to activate my gprs?[/quote] Really? Actually, they automatically reply to your request, and it's for free. No need to load up ur phone with money, just a charger because you might get addicted and can't stop ym'ing. hehehe.
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow... this works!![/b]
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] tnx fer sharin this... :D no wonder my friends can still chat w/me when they're on fone.. and they told me it's much cheaper!! :lol: [/color][/align]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

finally my mms is on... i called the globe costomer service and they had to let me manually troubleshoot my fon.. neweiz, can we still sign in even if we have less than 25 load balance?.. i think not.. coz i tried it and the its said its not available... the customer care agent told me that one can only send mms if you still have a minimun of 25 load balance... oh well, im going to try this again... ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color] aa...ii desu. nice one sis weng. i'll try this. ^^ [color=red]♡♡♡♡♡[/color][/align]
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeeww...nice tutor..thank's for sharing :) :thumbsup:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow nice i like diz.......[/b][/align]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

you're all welcome guyz. but now this isn't free anymore. pls refer back to the starting post and kindly read the last [b]P.S.S.S.[/b] part. :D
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oooooooohh. :cry: exactly just when my mms is set... huhuhuhuhuh
wicked_o9
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange] thanks for sharing! but is it free to send email and browsing? [/color][/align]
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow...nice tutorial..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks for those lovely comments..hehe. please try to check my first post, it's updated. :p
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Cool. I'll give this a try some other time. Thanks for this one. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » It's different from [b]I'm on SMS[/b] status. :) [i](To the mods: You can delete this thread if there's a duplicate.)[/i] [quote][color=red]I forgot to mention this was a BETA version before, meanin

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 12 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy