• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know guys each one of us have a favorite music vidz! Post in here your favorite video!! [b]Note: Avoid posting malicious music videos and gore content especially for those metal lovers[/b]

Pages: 123456..6

I know guys each one of us have a favorite music vidz! Post in here your favorite video!! [b]Note: Avoid posting malicious music videos and gore content especially for those metal lovers[/b]

kenz03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know guys each one of us have a favorite music vidz! Post in here your favorite video!! [b]Note: Avoid posting malicious music videos and gore content especially for those metal lovers[/b]

Thugz Mansion by Tupac... RIP tupac..
musicale
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know guys each one of us have a favorite music vidz! Post in here your favorite video!! [b]Note: Avoid posting malicious music videos and gore content especially for those metal lovers[/b]

Misterio - Slapshock
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont love you by mcr and lips of angel by hinder :eh: :thumbsup:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

look what uve done -jets
explode
» n00b
1969-12-31

pussycat doll - buttons yummyy~
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! favorite video ko yung.... STOLEN by Dashboard confessional haha....asteg
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me it's [b]welcome to the black parade![/b] :D
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pink just like a pill
justaphase
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Warning - INCUBUS[/b] [b]Are You In - INCUBUS[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: :arrow: [b]SHUT UP[/b][i] and drive by rihanna[/i] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: also like the song! [b]obviously!!!![/b]
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i like the mv of tear you apart by she wants revenge... i do also want some revenge..haha![/b]
pain inside my heart
» n00b
1969-12-31

im with you by: avril lavigne
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]this photograph is proof by taking back sunday ambrosia by alesana[/b]
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

amm ilike the music video of nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth very gothic :thumbsup:
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

cradle of filth - nymphetamine featuring liv kristine that was so great music video produced by roadrunner records and recieved grammy awards...
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]+ magbalik of callalily + pasan of callalily + movie of spongecola[/b]
rUde'cEsSa
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: seven black roses of chicosci.,. :arrow: i'll raise my glass to you..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off (me & you) - fall out boy this vid is all about 2 african lovers in a middle of a war, at the end of this vid, there's a message about the children in that place (uganda), it's like the african or FOB's version of GD's "wake me up when sept. ends"
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all vids of [url=http://myspace.com/taproot]TapRooT[/url]

Last edited by ak0cs3m (2007-10-04 06:29:25)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Guns N Roses - November Rain Nobody, Nothing as in Nada will ever be able to beat that music vid. :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know guys each one of us have a favorite music vidz! Post in here your favorite video!! [b]Note: Avoid posting malicious music videos and gore content especially for those metal lovers[/b]

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:30

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy